DuWop Lip Venom - Negative effects?

1. I :heart: this product, esp the cinnamon-y smell, but I think I started using it too often, because my mouth broke out in icky red bumps... I think it was an allergic reaction. Has this happened to anyone?

2. yes, that would be an allergic reaction. its bad i know. i empathize. just imagine it happening every time i try a new lipgloss/balm

i had the same reaction to lipvenom. i have learned to avoid all plumpers. my lips are too too sensitive

3. i use Duwop Lip Venom everyday and my lips are fine...
    i guess maybe ur just illergic to it... i wouldnt use it again if i were you.. i dont think its the product.. its probably just an ingredient in it that doesnt agree with ur lips

4. ^ Yeah, I think you guys are right, I must be allergic... I have the same reaction to watermelon :shame:

It's too bad, I love the smell, like candy :rolleyes:

5. I tried it too...and my lips instantly got all red swollen (haha...not the plumping action i was looking for)...It was peeling a lot the next day. But then I have super-allergic lips. I really envy the girls who can use anything and not have problems!!! :flowers:

6. I hate this stuff!

I was at Sephora and my "Nice" sister in law dumped the whole tube on my lips and they were burning for hours even after I took it off. No wonder she laughed hard as hell when she was putting it on.

7. i got a sample of this once and couldn't use it!!! I stuck it on my lips and it stung SO bad!!! CHAPSTICK all the way...

8. A lot of people are sensitive to the cinammon oil in it so I'm not surprised you developed an allergic reaction. I really like the product; just wish it came in a bigger tool as it is rather pricey

9. I love that burning feeling!! The hotter the better baby!!!

10. I don't like any of the 'lip plumpers'. I bought Lip Venom, and it burned like hell. I went to ULTA and got 'Lip Injection' brand, and that isn't any better. I'm too damned pale...made me look like I burned my lips on the stove they were so freakin' red. Lesson learned.:rant:

I keep seeing a commercial for something that is supposed to work, yet doesn't burn and isn't sticky...I might order it just for the hell of it.

11. I LOVE that burning sensation also! I apply alot just for that feeling. The problem is that I have full lips already,so when I wear DuWop Lip Venom my lips look abit like angelina's:lol:

12. I love this stuff!

Haven't had any problems :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice