Dust bag and box that comes with Mini flap Nordstroms

KensingtonUK

Jun 13, 2014
Just purchased my first Chanel from Nordstroms Mini black Flap. They are mailing it to me and when I asked if I could have a magnetic box (as I read most bags come with this already) I was told that they don’t provide those boxes for any bags from Nordstrom Chanel, only free standing stores. Is this true? A bit disappointed and feel like I am missing out!

Just purchased my first Chanel from Nordstroms Mini black Flap. They are mailing it to me and when I asked if I could have a magnetic box (as I read most bags come with this already) I was told that they don’t provide those boxes for any bags from Nordstrom Chanel, only free standing stores. Is this true? A bit disappointed and feel like I am missing out!

not true! They still have black boxes. Maybe they meant classic flaps only? When I bought a mini in Paris I got a black box. Even with a seasonal flap bag. I bought a seasonal at Nordstrom a few years ago and only got the stock box.

I shop at Chanel Nordstrom and my stuffs always come with boxes, the only thing they don't provide you is an actual Chanel shopping bag

Total bs! I just got two bags in the mail today from Nordstrom and they both came with a box.