Durability of Large Rexy leather bag charms

Galaxygrrl

O.G.
Nov 13, 2010
All,

So I ordered a Rexy Jetpack bag charm. And it's really big. But it looks great on a couple bags. My concern is that I'm not a gentle person and I carry my laptop in my bag. How durable is this bag charm? It seems like if it gets thrown around a little it wont last.

Thoughts. TIA

All,

So I ordered a Rexy Jetpack bag charm. And it's really big. But it looks great on a couple bags. My concern is that I'm not a gentle person and I carry my laptop in my bag. How durable is this bag charm? It seems like if it gets thrown around a little it wont last.

Thoughts. TIA

I know @AntRay23 has a few Rexy's that go EVERYWHERE, out for drinks, to theme parks, day trips, everywhere lol

Here's a pic of Rexy at my Christmas party last year

Attachments

• IMG_5747.PNG
    IMG_5747.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 352
All,

Thoughts. TIA
I saw this at the store and as much as I think it's cute I would pass. It looked a bit beat up from just normal store handling. I'd drop my 250 elsewhere imo.

All,

Thoughts. TIA
I own the large orange one and the jetpack Rexy! I love them!! The only thing to watch for would be her tail! Other than that, absolutely amazing and I love them!!

Reactions: Nelibelle and okdot
I have the pink Steggy. I carried it 3 times and was nice (I thought) to it and the head came off.... coach replaced it after I cried in the store, but said they wouldn't do it again, so Steggy has been in a box since... :sad:

Reactions: sparkle1
I only have the small one, so I don't know if the fragility factor is comparable, but it's been fine so far. I worry more about those spindly little legs than the tail, but there hasn't been any damage from having it hang off my tote full of stuff.

Just a note ... whenever I carry my dino charms I always make sure that they are on the outside of the bag and facing away from my body, so I don't crush them. Other than that I haven't worried about them.

I so get that. I put the Rexy on the side of the Rogue and not on the front or back. I think it will work much better there. It's so big I did not know what to do with it, but that seems to work well.

I have the pink Steggy. I carried it 3 times and was nice (I thought) to it and the head came off.... coach replaced it after I cried in the store, but said they wouldn't do it again, so Steggy has been in a box since... :sad:

Oh no! I've had the same steggy for nearly a year, have carried him almost daily and never had an issue! I'm actually surprised it's held up so well. I can't believe Coach was so rude to you about yours!