duomo or alma?

?

duomo or alma?

1. duomo

2. alma

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i know it's like comparing apples and oranges... but what would you choose? i finally got over my manhattan obsession after determining that it's too loud for me and the gm is too big and the pm is little too small for my taste. :sad: now that i've moved on... i'm debating between the duomo and alma! :yes: what would you choose? i love that the duomo is damier and very casual. the alma is great because it's such a classy bag and also fairly casual. if i were to get the alma, i think i would get it in red.. but i'm not sure. black + cannelle are fab too! :smile: currently my LV consists of the luco tote and papillon and i dress casually. thanks!! :flowers:

duomo:
    [​IMG]

alma:
    [​IMG]

edit: i changed the color of the alma from cannelle to red. :smile:

duomo.jpg alma.jpg
  2. get the Duomo. the shape of the Alma irritates me, and that's not a very flattering color

3. I don't like the Alma in that color and if you're casual the duomo will be PERFECT!

4. I have the black Epi Alma, I absolutely love it! :love: It has to be one of my favorite bags in my collection. That being said, the other day I was having a mani/pedi and this young woman walked in and she was carrying the Duomo, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, soo gorgeous IRL!:drool: Now, I'm thinking of getting rid of my Damier Ribera MM (too similar to Duomo) and get the Duomo!...I LOVE the size and shape better. Sorry, I know I'm not much help. :Push:

(20) Louis Vuitton - Epi Leather Alma - (970) 1040.JPG
  5. i know what you mean!! i first saw the bag while i was waiting for my bro to come down from his dorm room and a girl walked in the lobby w/ the duomo. i couldn't take my eyes off of it either!! :yes:

your alma is gorgeous!

6. the duomo is absolutely stunning! hmm, maybe something for me to work for too? ;)

7. i think that red alma is simply gorgeous!

8. Duomo...it's such a pretty bag!!

9. i'll prefer the duomo! its sooo cute, but its rather big IRL

10. Duomo, love the shape !

I like the alma, but I prefer it in the monogram.

11. Duomo, there is something very striking about the duomo. Can you buy me one too? :lol: . Let us know what you decide on!!!

12. duomo..

13. Duomo!

14. duomo!!!!!

15. I love them both! You can't go wrong with either one! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice