duomo or alma?

duomo or alma?

• duomo

• alma

Results are only viewable after voting.

sara

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
i know it's like comparing apples and oranges... but what would you choose? i finally got over my manhattan obsession after determining that it's too loud for me and the gm is too big and the pm is little too small for my taste. :sad: now that i've moved on... i'm debating between the duomo and alma! :yes: what would you choose? i love that the duomo is damier and very casual. the alma is great because it's such a classy bag and also fairly casual. if i were to get the alma, i think i would get it in red.. but i'm not sure. black + cannelle are fab too! :smile: currently my LV consists of the luco tote and papillon and i dress casually. thanks!! :flowers:

duomo:
attachment.php

alma:
attachment.php

edit: i changed the color of the alma from cannelle to red. :smile:

Attachments

• duomo.jpg
    duomo.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 273
  • alma.jpg
    alma.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 249
I have the black Epi Alma, I absolutely love it! :love: It has to be one of my favorite bags in my collection. That being said, the other day I was having a mani/pedi and this young woman walked in and she was carrying the Duomo, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, soo gorgeous IRL!:drool: Now, I'm thinking of getting rid of my Damier Ribera MM (too similar to Duomo) and get the Duomo!...I LOVE the size and shape better. Sorry, I know I'm not much help. :Push:

Attachments

• (20) Louis Vuitton - Epi Leather Alma - (970) 1040.JPG
    (20) Louis Vuitton - Epi Leather Alma - (970) 1040.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 56
the other day I was having a mani/pedi and this young woman walked in and she was carrying the Duomo, I couldn't take my eyes off of it, soo gorgeous IRL!:drool:

i know what you mean!! i first saw the bag while i was waiting for my bro to come down from his dorm room and a girl walked in the lobby w/ the duomo. i couldn't take my eyes off of it either!! :yes:

your alma is gorgeous!