***Duomo Hobo Club***

Im considering this bag. The more pics i see on here the more I want it. Been tossing between Speedy 25, Siena pm, Pochette Metis and the Duomo. But I'm swinging towards this one now because it seems a more relaxed but smart looking bag, that I can use everyday and not have to baby it too much. Getting a additional strap so it can become crossbody is a bonus. However, the only thing that I'm worried about is the size. I'm 5ft 1 and size 6/8 would this bag be too big on me? Look weird? Any ladies who are petite have this bag and how it looks on them, how they getting on with it. This will be my 1st LV. Urghh I just can't decide. The Siena was pole position but having seen a thread on that and seeing the problem they have with the bag, its put me off.

It's snowing this week in Colorado and I am so excited to take this beautiful bag out, so soft and comfortable [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] by the way, I am 5'1" and 100 lbs

Attachments

• IMG_1483475165.999683.jpg
    IMG_1483475165.999683.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,318
Reactions: MarLoLV
It looks so good on you! I'm same size frame as you and it don't look at all too big on you. It's so stylish aswell, I've been torn on the Duomo hobo and Reverse Pochette Metis to the point I've had no sleep thinking about it???. I'm going to get the reverse PM 1st as it's limited edition. I don't want to miss the boat. And then get the Duomo hobo next, your photo has convinced me I need this bag in my life, it looks like it will hold up well as a everyday bag but is still elegant looking. Thanks for posting, I have some kind of direction now to what to do thank goodness. I've never had to think so hard on a luxury handbag!!

It looks so good on you! I'm same size frame as you and it don't look at all too big on you. It's so stylish aswell, I've been torn on the Duomo hobo and Reverse Pochette Metis to the point I've had no sleep thinking about it???. I'm going to get the reverse PM 1st as it's limited edition. I don't want to miss the boat. And then get the Duomo hobo next, your photo has convinced me I need this bag in my life, it looks like it will hold up well as a everyday bag but is still elegant looking. Thanks for posting, I have some kind of direction now to what to do thank goodness. I've never had to think so hard on a luxury handbag!!

You're welcome, and thank you!! You really can't go wrong with the reserve PM, but definitely keep the Duomo Hobo on your list. I've been through many DE bags and this one is the best by far! Very comfortable and soft, and very well made! Good luck, I hope you enjoy your new bag!

The duomo is one of the most comfortable bags I own. The zipper for some can be a pain but I leave mine open unless there is a reason to close it at least I have that option, but when I carry it I hold close to my body so I don't feel like it is so open someone could reach into it. It really is such a beautiful bag.

Im considering this bag. The more pics i see on here the more I want it. Been tossing between Speedy 25, Siena pm, Pochette Metis and the Duomo. But I'm swinging towards this one now because it seems a more relaxed but smart looking bag, that I can use everyday and not have to baby it too much. Getting a additional strap so it can become crossbody is a bonus. However, the only thing that I'm worried about is the size. I'm 5ft 1 and size 6/8 would this bag be too big on me? Look weird? Any ladies who are petite have this bag and how it looks on them, how they getting on with it. This will be my 1st LV. Urghh I just can't decide. The Siena was pole position but having seen a thread on that and seeing the problem they have with the bag, its put me off.

I am 5ft-5ft 1in and normally XS-S (gave birth 12 days ago so am not really a XS right now haha). The first time I tried this bag on it looked way too big for me (it was stuffed with paper hehe). The second time I tried it on empty and it looked gorgeous. So if you don't over stuff it I think it will look lovely :smile:

As a comparison: the Neverfull MM almost looks as a GM when I wear it...

Okay I got one! But I am a little bothered by how easily the hardware scratches. I'm going to have to come to terms with it. That's the one thing I like about the new Delightfuls - the ring is stuck in place so can't scratch as easily.