Dumb LV question

I don't think so. Some treads have mentioned about this and some ladies in this forum also are waiting for the Speedy Damier to come. Don't know when though..

i've contacted 1-800-VUITTON and my SA at the boutique here in Montreal and they both confirmed that it will be available sometime in 2006. The rep on the phone actually took my name and number down, i'm supposed to receive a call when the LV boutique here receives their shipment :smile:

I'm pretty sure that right now it's only available through special order, but a few here have heard that it is going to become a permanent part of the line.

Thanks for all the information. I thought that it wasn't available, and was confused by some discussion of it in other threads. Nice to know, and can't wait to see what it looks like...wonder if the pricing will be similar to the Monogram Canvas?

SuLi said:
Thanks for all the information. I thought that it wasn't available, and was confused by some discussion of it in other threads. Nice to know, and can't wait to see what it looks like...wonder if the pricing will be similar to the Monogram Canvas?

my SA said the price would be a little higher, the speedy in montreal is $680 so i'm assuming it would be in the $750+ range, which would probably be around $600/650 US?