Drum Roll Please!!! Introducing Gucci!!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
We just got home from our 2 week Florida vacation on Saturday and got her late Sunday afternoon at North Shore Animal League. They said she is about 12 weeks old but I think she might be a bit younger. She is a Coon Hound mix of some kind. Kind of shy and a bit timid but she's doing great. I'm sooo exhausted!

Gucci2.jpg

Gucci.jpg

NSAL is wonderful. We got a german shepard named Bandit there many, many years ago. Sadly he was full of medical problems and only lived 5 years. But I adored him till the end. Gucci is beautiful!

OH WOW!! SHE IS SOO CUTE!!

I love those eyes and coon hound ears-I would never stop touching them! We have adopted a few cats and one dog from North Shore-love them also!

Congrats Karen!! Glad you got another girl in the house (and can't believe you named her Gucci-LOL!)

Thanx guys! She's truly a doll. She already pooped and peed outside all day yesterday and today and knows that the command "inside" means to go into her crate! She's freaking the Einstein of dogs!!!LOL!
We moved her crate from our den to next to my bed b/c she was keeping us up. I put the crappy t-shirt I was wearing in there and pretended to snore and she that seemed to do the trick!