Dreams do come true. PSA THE ALEXA IS BACK!

I’ve just ordered the new Alexa in black in the regular size. I think it looks really good on the site so hopefully I’ll be delighted with the leather, lock and unlined style as mentioned by others with mixed reviews. I’m a big fan of mulberry and this bag.

I got into mulberry just as the Alexa was discontinued and originally missed out so bought a black sbs which I love but find a bit small and the floppy handle is annoying. I was lucky enough to snap up a chestnut Alexa in polished buffalo leather a few years ago in a mulberry.com sale and it is my absolute go to to weekend or more casual bag. It’s my favourite mulberry bag. I wasn’t going to buy anymore bags this year and had been doing really well at that and then suddenly mulberry put a new Alexa in my inbox! Two days later and my resolve has gone so it’s on order.

I’m not sure what I’ll do about the sbs. I love the natural leather and it is very smart carried by the top handle but it might be a bit redundant with a black Lexi about which is a better size for me. I’m reluctant to sell it as I don’t usually part with any bags. I’ve got girls who might enjoy it one day too. They don’t get my love of bags yet.

Can’t wait to see the new Alexa when it arrives! Hopefully it will be very much like the original.

The Alexa is hands down my favourite bag from Mulberry, I never stopped wearing her. I'm pretty sure I was wearing her on the week they released the new version lol!