Dreaming of Louboutin.

purly

resident knitting nerd
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I had a dream in which Louboutins were only sold at pharmacies and you had to get a prescription to buy them. But you never knew what the pharmacy would have in stock, so you had to have the doc write up scripts for each pair you wanted and then walk around to every pharmacy in town to find them.

I was nearly ready to give up when I wandered into a pharmacy that sold nothing but Louboutins. Mr. Louboutin himself was there, dressed up as a pharmacist, and he helped me find a pair of glitter NPs!

:smile:

Anyone else have weird dreams about Louboutins?

OMG!!! Too funny! Will you pm me and let me know the name of the pharmacy do I can get a pair too!!!:roflmfao:
May I also ask what you ate and drank before bed!!

Purly, you are so funny! I'm a pharmacist, so maybe I can be sure to stock my shelves with Louboutins so that all the TPF ladies can come shop at my store.

On a side note, I think that I dream about CLs every night! My dreams are always about me trying them on... seeing if they fit... going to different stores to buy them... etc... Obsessive!

haha :P

I had a dream recently where a group of ninja thieves were stealing everybody's shoes, and throwing them in a big pile. There were lots of CLs in the pile, and I was busy trying to get one of the ninjas to find a pair of Electric Blue Rolandos in my size that I could buy -they only wanted $120 for them! :nuts:
For some reason, I was not at all concerned with the fact that these shoes had just been stolen from some poor shoeless woman, all I cared about was getting the CLs (:P), and I got somewhat annoyed with the d*mn ninja for being more concerned with running around stealing people's shoes, than look for my Electric Blue Rolandos (he obviously hadn't heard of customer service. pfft! :P)

OMG that is sooooo funny. What a dream!

I don't think I've ever had a CL dream, but I know I've woken up in the morning many times where my first thought was something CL related. :wtf:

haha :P

I had a dream recently where a group of ninja thieves were stealing everybody's shoes, and throwing them in a big pile. There were lots of CLs in the pile, and I was busy trying to get one of the ninjas to find a pair of Electric Blue Rolandos in my size that I could buy -they only wanted $120 for them! :nuts:
For some reason, I was not at all concerned with the fact that these shoes had just been stolen from some poor shoeless woman, all I cared about was getting the CLs (:P), and I got somewhat annoyed with the d*mn ninja for being more concerned with running around stealing people's shoes, than look for my Electric Blue Rolandos (he obviously hadn't heard of customer service. pfft! :P)
Damn Ninjas!!