Dream item...LV and Fitbit?

Oct 27, 2013
So I'm an avid Fitbit fan. I love mine and wear it every day. I've had both the one and the flex. I lost multiple fitbit one's after they fell off and decided to switch to the bracelet/flex. I love it but it is beyond ugly! Tory Burch just released a gold bracelet to hide the flex in but there's a HuGE wait list and I'm not really a Tory fan. How great would it be for LV to come out with a fitbit bracelet?! I for one would buy immediately! Anyone else?

I would definitely buy an LV Fitbit flex accessory if it'd fit my ankle! I've worn mine faithfully since May 2013 but wear the band as an anklet since my job does not allow me to have arm/hand jewelry on all the time. That's also why I can't wear a Cartier Love bracelet 😠.

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum mobile app

I have the bracelet and it just looks out of place with my outfit everyday so I don't wear that bracelet and put the little tracker in my bag lol. If LV comes up with what u said, I'll be super happy!!!

I have the bracelet and it just looks out of place with my outfit everyday so I don't wear that bracelet and put the little tracker in my bag lol. If LV comes up with what u said, I'll be super happy!!!

By keeping your tracker in your bag do you get accurate step count? Just curious as maybe that's an option.

Also has anyone seen the Tory bracelet. It's really pretty. Like a big gold cuff the tracker snaps into. Jewelry not a silicon bracelet. The price is like $195.00 and it's back ordered forever.. I'm thinking if LV did something along the same idea people would be all over it.

By keeping your tracker in your bag do you get accurate step count? Just curious as maybe that's an option.

Also has anyone seen the Tory bracelet. It's really pretty. Like a big gold cuff the tracker snaps into. Jewelry not a silicon bracelet. The price is like $195.00 and it's back ordered forever.. I'm thinking if LV did something along the same idea people would be all over it.
Oh yes I think it's still pretty accurate when I put it in my bag:smile:

Tory Burch was pretty smart to come out with that! I don't know if other companies have done that or not, but it seems pretty ingenious. Everyone likes a pretty accessory to hide bulky items or tech. For example, iPhone cases have become an accessory, not a necessity anymore. Now the FitBit can also become an accessory with a bracelet you can hide it in. I can't see LV making one though!

I'd buy it lol.

But for now, how bout keeping it in your pocket? Or belt loop?

However I have the fitbit zip so it's small enough for my pocket. But if they had prettier cases for the other ones, I definitely would upgrade.

I love my fitbit, but unlikely I'd buy a bracelet for it. MAYBE a necklace, but never a bracelet.. I have the clip on Fitbit One specifically because I DON'T like anything on my wrists.