Dream bag on the way!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! :yahoo::woohoo::woot:
Guess who just won a bid for a NWT black 38 cm Roseau SH?! ME! OMG. This bag is something I've been wanting for soo many years but never got around to it, because I was worried the leather might not be durable enough and I wouldn't have enough use for it and *insert every possible excuse*. I even bought a new Mulberry instead - the M ended up spending its life in a dustbag and I ended up still dreaming of the Roseau.
So, once I was in the right mindset (happy, tired) and came across this particular individual I decided to be a brave little piggy and made an offer. It was accepted almost immediately and now it's like waiting for Christmas eve! I can't wait to get the parcel in my hands...don't worry, y'all get to share - a reveal will be done.

I'M JUST SOOO HAPPYYYY!! :nuts: :happydance:

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
It ´s wonderful to see so much excitement and joy!
Congrats, Amazona!
And we are all waiting for your reveal!

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! :yahoo::woohoo::woot:
Guess who just won a bid for a NWT black 38 cm Roseau SH?! ME! OMG. This bag is something I've been wanting for soo many years but never got around to it, because I was worried the leather might not be durable enough and I wouldn't have enough use for it and *insert every possible excuse*. I even bought a new Mulberry instead - the M ended up spending its life in a dustbag and I ended up still dreaming of the Roseau.
So, once I was in the right mindset (happy, tired) and came across this particular individual I decided to be a brave little piggy and made an offer. It was accepted almost immediately and now it's like waiting for Christmas eve! I can't wait to get the parcel in my hands...don't worry, y'all get to share - a reveal will be done.

I'M JUST SOOO HAPPYYYY!! :nuts: :happydance:
I'm excited for you.....!!!!! :biggrin:

ByeKitty

Literally amazing!
May 8, 2010
Europe
I've been so excited over my new longchamp bags... I totally feel your joy! Longchamp bags are great quality. Congrats!!!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
She's here! OMG OMG OMG :panic:
It's too late to crank out the camera but I'll do it first thing in the morning.
Thank you all for participating, I feel like my expectations have been met 10 x and I couldn't be happier! :cloud9:

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
It's too late to crank out the camera but I'll do it first thing in the morning.
Thank you all for participating, I feel like my expectations have been met 10 x and I couldn't be happier! :cloud9:
Congrats, please share pics when you can! Enjoy your dream bag!!! :happydance:

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France

We are all waiting for your pics, Amazona!

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
Glad you like it and looking forward to your pictures and review!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Finally managed to get the pics out of my tablet! So here she is, my black SHW Roseau 38 enjoying Mum's garden.

Hajuherne_pysty.jpg

Aita.jpg

Hajuherne_vaaka.jpg

Hopealehdet.jpg

I love this beauty to bits, I already took her out on town and she has also spent nights next to our bed so I can see her first thing when I wake up...BF caught me hugging and sniffing her last night and I think he thinks I've lost it. He's not wrong! :love::hbeat::love::cloud9::heart::cloud9::heart:

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
Wonderful bag, Amazona! No wonder you were so excited when buying and waiting for it!
Congrats on your find!