***### Dr. Spock Is At It Again... A Rustic Aerial Nighttime Reveal. ###***

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Before my birth month comes to an end, I wanted to officially do my reveal. I've acquired a few goodies but had to wait a long time for some to arrive.

If I recall, I do believe I was the first to do an "In Car" reveal on the way home from LV....however long ago that was because I was overjoyed with excited.

Well, today I bring you the first "Aerial" reveal..,just because! Playing around, outside, in the cold---with the camera again.

Who's around.....

And then there's

Today's beauty. monogram Empreinte Cles in Black

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414795527.834728.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414795610.215657.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414795621.138481.jpg

I decided to follow my first mind---and not wait on the blue...since I don't own anything black and the embossing was so deep, I couldn't pass it up!

And then there's

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414795693.816195.jpg

Another one of hose rare finds that are waaayyyy back in the store room that someone ordered and by he time it got shipped from France, they moved on...the bag moved on...and everyone else merely forgot about it

My "who's bag is it anyway" tag

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414795786.808131.jpg

This beauty made it all the way here from the "Mother-ship"...

Whoa Dr. Spock that was super fun! Love the night time Reveal! I never would have dreamed how lovely the photos would come out.

Everything is just wonderful! I really love the Black Emp Cles and the leather clochettes. I have them on my Sofia Coppola's and I love those things! I didn't know you could order them by themselves. I must check into that.

Thanks so much for this fantastic reveal and big congrats on all your wonderful new things! Stay warm. :sunshine: