Dr. Oh from Regen Suspended! Proof! Dr. Lee Regen suspended!

Enlighten99

Apr 8, 2020
I just checked the Korean association of plastic surgeons and it looks like Dr. Oh and dr. Lee seok Jun are both suspended ! they are both from Regen and operated on me and Dr. Oh sawed off my jaw without my consent and ruined my face when he did two jaw surgery ! Dr. Lee seok jun knocked out my tooth
Anyone can go to the website and check their credentials! http://prskorea.co.kr/English/mobile/index.asp
I can’t believe they are still operating at Regen hospital and they are both suspended
Stay away everyone and make sure you check the website , better yet just stay away from South Korea !
How dangerous

Attachments

• D36A8785-3E2C-45EB-B8B1-8C71669EBE60.jpeg
    D36A8785-3E2C-45EB-B8B1-8C71669EBE60.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 32C918E7-C9A0-421F-9F03-10FDB560CA49.jpeg
    32C918E7-C9A0-421F-9F03-10FDB560CA49.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: roseapplefleur
I knew he was a price of **** when he operated on girls who never needed surgery. If you go to their insta account they operate on beautiful girls with model like facial bone structure. Cheek bone and jaw reduction is the dumbest thing you can do to your face. Unfortunately, photoshopped photos brainwash people it o thinking this is a good surgery to do. Korea are notorious for these unethical practice. I hope Regen and other clinics will be called out and have their clinic shut down. These places will do a good job on social media influencer or celebs to lure in patients. If you don’t have a big following or a platform-don’t go there!

I just checked the Korean association of plastic surgeons and it looks like Dr. Oh and dr. Lee seok Jun are both suspended ! they are both from Regen and operated on me and Dr. Oh sawed off my jaw without my consent and ruined my face when he did two jaw surgery ! Dr. Lee seok jun knocked out my tooth
Anyone can go to the website and check their credentials! http://prskorea.co.kr/English/mobile/index.asp
I can’t believe they are still operating at Regen hospital and they are both suspended
Stay away everyone and make sure you check the website , better yet just stay away from South Korea !
How dangerous
omg what happened to you?!

He ruined my face
Read my full review here
https://www.realself.com/review/orthognathic-surgery-horrible-result

I’m suicidal depressed anxious
I had to take new pics today and cried
I need to get a revision surgery
He said my mouth was protruded
All I asked for was a chin
He sawed off my jawline without my consent I didn’t agree to a v line I agreed to a mini v line just to have a chin
Now I’m left with half a face and sucked in Mouth and swollen neck
It’s been 4 months
I can’t chew well
It’s tight in my jaw and.numb
I need a revision surgery

just stay away from him he refuses to admit he’s wrong
He told me send him. 50,000 in a year because he didn’t do anything wrong

I’m a monster
omg what happened to you?!

Attachments

• 38537B13-807B-4351-BC1C-1723B2B03B5F.jpeg
    38537B13-807B-4351-BC1C-1723B2B03B5F.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 2CE6BF16-B270-47B0-A89E-BB073DE3084A.jpeg
    2CE6BF16-B270-47B0-A89E-BB073DE3084A.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 57BACFE5-8EFB-4429-B230-D64D8D89C2E2.jpeg
    57BACFE5-8EFB-4429-B230-D64D8D89C2E2.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: MissOrange
Yes he is scum

All the girls on the Instagram look scarier and they really didn’t need any of the surgeries

he’s money hungry
He ruined my life
I knew he was a price of **** when he operated on girls who never needed surgery. If you go to their insta account they operate on beautiful girls with model like facial bone structure. Cheek bone and jaw reduction is the dumbest thing you can do to your face. Unfortunately, photoshopped photos brainwash people it o thinking this is a good surgery to do. Korea are notorious for these unethical practice. I hope Regen and other clinics will be called out and have their clinic shut down. These places will do a good job on social media influencer or celebs to lure in patients. If you don’t have a big following or a platform-don’t go there!

He ruined my face
Read my full review here
https://www.realself.com/review/orthognathic-surgery-horrible-result

I’m suicidal depressed anxious
I had to take new pics today and cried
I need to get a revision surgery
He said my mouth was protruded
All I asked for was a chin
He sawed off my jawline without my consent I didn’t agree to a v line I agreed to a mini v line just to have a chin
Now I’m left with half a face and sucked in Mouth and swollen neck
It’s been 4 months
I can’t chew well
It’s tight in my jaw and.numb
I need a revision surgery

just stay away from him he refuses to admit he’s wrong
He told me send him. 50,000 in a year because he didn’t do anything wrong

I’m a monster
Really sorry for your trauma. You are suffering so much. Please do use this forum to vent your feelings and thank you for sharing and warning others. It is so easy to be swept up in Korean plastic surgery and the lure of instagram makeover photos yet when things go wrong...Look up Dr Eric Payne in USA for reconstruction?

Thank you for your support
I am constantly angry at him and cannot understand why his other patients want to stand by him
I have asked him to send me my surgical report and consent forms and he hasn’t Suyen made an excuse that the person who prepares papers isn’t there right now. I need these reports to show my new consultation surgeons exactly what happened to me and what technique and how much of my bones he moved
It’s my own right to have them! Another day and I have to get ready for the day and look at my horrid face
Really sorry for your trauma. You are suffering so much. Please do use this forum to vent your feelings and thank you for sharing and warning others. It is so easy to be swept up in Korean plastic surgery and the lure of instagram makeover photos yet when things go wrong...Look up Dr Eric Payne in USA for reconstruction?

Do you speak from experience ??