Dr. Jeong Jinwook (hyundai,view,bk)

Omg! I get a mix feeling to read above comments. I will do my fc surgery in Dec with Dr. Jeong. And I almost have a heart attack to know that he had botched surgery history. It's very difficult to find an information about him. I only saw a video about him with thailand patient once. And he did a really good job with her! And he did very well with you too @Strawberry59. I will be glad if anyone can share a detail complaint or bad experience with him before my surgery in Dec. Otherwise I just hope my surgery will be fine :sad: And is anyone know where Dr. Lee Dong Chan move to?

Omg! I get a mix feeling to read above comments. I will do my fc surgery in Dec with Dr. Jeong. And I almost have a heart attack to know that he had botched surgery history. It's very difficult to find an information about him. I only saw a video about him with thailand patient once. And he did a really good job with her! And he did very well with you too @Strawberry59. I will be glad if anyone can share a detail complaint or bad experience with him before my surgery in Dec. Otherwise I just hope my surgery will be fine :sad: And is anyone know where Dr. Lee Dong Chan move to?
I personally haven't seen any evidence of botched surgeries by Dr. Jeong. I didn't do my surgery with him but heard from a lot of people who did and all of them that i talked to are satisfied. There's a kakao group for View that you can join, you can ask in there about people's experience with Dr Jeong if you want.
https://open.kakao.com/o/gwkNMb3

Also, Dr LDC moved to DARPS.

I doubt you will get any objective information from that scam view chat. It's just a deception echo chamber ran by the clinic and two of it's incentivized patients.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/rhinoplasty-gone-wrong-at-view-beware.1020486/

If any one shares objective info in that chat group about their doctors that is unflattering then the ring leader Liv will remove you from that group if you don't accept her spin and brainwashing.

Reactions: Murshroom
I doubt you will get any objective information from the chat. It's just a deception echo chamber ran by the clinic and two of it's incentivized patients.

If any one has any objective info about their doctors that is unflattering their ring leader Liv will remove you from that group if you don't accept her spin.
that's true to some extent but there are a lot of people (myself included) who have shared their real experiences in there. I did not have a good experience with view and shared my experience as objectively as possible without saying nasty things about them. I honestly put them through the ringer but if you don't sound manic and people know you're telling the truth, you won't be removed because it will be too obvious that the mods have a relationship with the clinic. Yes Liv did try to rationalize and downplay some of my experiences but i was not removed from the chat, and i also private messaged with some people from that chat. Also plenty of people have shared their experiences with LDC botching their noses (seems like he got careless once he decided to move to a new clinic) and none of them have been removed.

Of course you should take what's said in there with a grain of salt but i personally have found it really helpful to talk to people who have direct experience with the clinic/doctors you plan on going to.

I personally haven't seen any evidence of botched surgeries by Dr. Jeong. I didn't do my surgery with him but heard from a lot of people who did and all of them that i talked to are satisfied. There's a kakao group for View that you can join, you can ask in there about people's experience with Dr Jeong if you want.
https://open.kakao.com/o/gwkNMb3

Also, Dr LDC moved to DARPS.
Thank you so much! @tarekkuma

I will post a review after my surgery in December
Hi Lynn, How was your surgery at View ps? Can you share to me your experience and result? and have made appointments with them in mid January for upper and lower blepharoplasty. I thought, View clinic have good reputations, really make me worry and think again to do my procedures over there

Hi Lynn, How was your surgery at View ps? Can you share to me your experience and result? and have made appointments with them in mid January for upper and lower blepharoplasty. I thought, View clinic have good reputations, really make me worry and think again to do my procedures over there
Hi, how was your experience with View PS? Thinking about having FC in Korea. But after so much reading, it is really hard to tell which hospital/clinic worths our trust.

Last edited:
Hi, how was your experience with View PS? Thinking about having FC in Korea. But after so much reading, it is really hard to tell which hospital/clinic worths our trust.

I would be also interested to know, as I’m also planning to do some surgeries at View...
In my opinion, View looks quite trustworthy on the first sight, but I never had a f2f appointment at the clinic.

It’s so hard to find a good clinic, as all plastic surgery clinics in Seoul are “blacklisted” here in this forum
No clinic seems to be perfect.

I would be also interested to know, as I’m also planning to do some surgeries at View...
In my opinion, View looks quite trustworthy on the first sight, but I never had a f2f appointment at the clinic.

It’s so hard to find a good clinic, as all plastic surgery clinics in Seoul are “blacklisted” here in this forum
Read a lot of information, real cases from different countries, reviews, or feedback from other sources online... it is really hard to tell which one is more trustworthy. But in general, seems they all care about money more than people themselves. Wish everyone has successful surgery. Not sure what kind of surgeries you gonna have, but make sure you learn more information about after-surgery care or improvement. Because for some kind of surgery, like a lot of cases for FC, it seems the after-surgery maintenance cost is almost the same or more expensive than the surgery cost, and it is irreversible.

Reactions: princess.doll

its because there's no such thing as a clinic with perfect results, nor is there such a thing as the best surgeon for this and that procedure. Every surgeon tends to have a different speciality and within those specialities they tend to specialize is different techniques too. So its really about finding a surgeon that specializes in the technique you require who has a low margin of error.

Then it also depends on the patient's pre existing facial structure. For example, you will notice that most nose patients expect to have a small and defined nose. But thats only possible if the patient has a pre exisiting structure which allows for it. Youll find many bad reviews here are partially because the patient doesnt have realistic expectations. Ie. If a patient has a naturally big a bulbous nose, the end result post op will still less big and less bulbous but still not small and defined. Surgery isn't magic and the surgeon can only work with what your structure is to begin with. Strawberry59 for examples she has a relatively decent sized nose pre op, and her tissues aren't thick. Her natural nose isnt even considered bulbous. So she is a good candidate for a small defined nose. Someone else who has a wide nasal structure (not just the alars but the entire structure), bulbous tip and fatty thick skin and tissues will never get those kind of results. Its just humanly impossible.

If you notice before and after photos used for marketing purposes you will never see someone with a thick, bulbous, wide nose used as a model because clinics know the results will never be "OMG SO BEAUTIFUL I WANNA DO MY SURGERY AT THAT CLINIC".

I think the real problem with korea is its culture. In korea you will almost never hear a surgeon or consultant tell you that the photo of this celebrity you want to look like is impossible for you to attain. Often they will simply say "yes i will make it as close to that as possible" But whatever the eff that means lol. I personally feel the surgeons and staff should help the patient to get a reality check and be up front about what is possible and what is not to give the patient actual realistic expectations. From experience this method of consulting happens far more often in Western countries. I've seen many western surgeons and the majority have given me a break down on realistic expectations for my case. Ive seen even more korean surgeons and none have ever done the same. But I still chose to do most of my surgeries in Korea because skill level is generally better due to the sheer difference in volume of surgeries (more surgeries =skills being honed more). That and after all these years of doing surgeries (i think ive done over 30 lots of surgeries not even kidding....most of them are touch up/upkeep) Im more than familiar with what is realistic for my facial structure.

Reactions: princess.doll
Hi, does anybody know where Dr Jeong Jin Wook works now? His name disappeared from View’s list of medical staff, and I was already thinking about a surgery with him(… Would be grateful for your replies and info!