DP Kate Spade collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    I am new to Kate Spade bags and wanted to share the pictures I have taken over the past few months. As you can see I love pink and rose gold. I sold some of the other brands I used to own and purchased these in a months time. I tend to focus on one brand at a time, not sure why that is? The outlet is near my home so that is where I have purchased these on sale.

Thank you for letting me share.

Attached Files:

2. Pink is my favorite color

Attached Files:

3. #3 Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    This one I purchased last week. Pink cross body for summer time fun.

Attached Files:

4. My little goodies collection

Attached Files:

5. My everyday Basic Black Bag fits tons. I love the style.. reminds me of some high end bags out there.

Attached Files:

6. Black small quilted leather cross body great for a night out. I purchased on clearance.

Attached Files:

7. Great collection! I love pink and rosegold too, thanks for sharing

8. I LOVE your KS collection, congrats! :loveeyes:

9. Love the quilted pink bag! Was this also at outlet and do mind sharing how much it was?

10. Lovely collection! Tell more about the quilted pink bag please.

11. I have the same little hot pink bag, but in black with a pale bow on it. Not very big outside, but fits so much and is an awesome crossbody.

12. Nice collection! BTW- I bought that Pen Holder this weekend after seeing it on Instagram! I love it!

13. Glad you all liked my pictures. I love seeing your collections. Please share your entire collection too. Love to see a group picture.

14. Thank you everyone :smile:

The pinkish/ dusty rose Quilted Tote is the Emerson place Hayden tote it is my favorite bag from the collection I think I paid around $ 150 for it in Dec.

15. Great collection!