DP Kate Spade collection

Feb 6, 2011
I am new to Kate Spade bags and wanted to share the pictures I have taken over the past few months. As you can see I love pink and rose gold. I sold some of the other brands I used to own and purchased these in a months time. I tend to focus on one brand at a time, not sure why that is? The outlet is near my home so that is where I have purchased these on sale.

Thank you for letting me share.

Attachments

• my ks bags.jpg
    my ks bags.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
I am new to Kate Spade bags and wanted to share the pictures I have taken over the past few months. As you can see I love pink and rose gold. I sold some of the other brands I used to own and purchased these in a months time. I tend to focus on one brand at a time, not sure why that is? The outlet is near my home so that is where I have purchased these on sale.

Thank you for letting me share.

I have the same little hot pink bag, but in black with a pale bow on it. Not very big outside, but fits so much and is an awesome crossbody.

I LOVE your KS collection, congrats! :loveeyes:

Love the quilted pink bag! Was this also at outlet and do mind sharing how much it was?

Nice collection! BTW- I bought that Pen Holder this weekend after seeing it on Instagram! I love it!

Lovely collection! Tell more about the quilted pink bag please.

Thank you everyone :smile:

The pinkish/ dusty rose Quilted Tote is the Emerson place Hayden tote it is my favorite bag from the collection I think I paid around $ 150 for it in Dec.