Dove Grey MAM Leather -- Is This Normal?

Hi, I have a Dove Grey/Yellow MAC and I've experienced denim transfer from my jeans onto the bag. Even though I was aware I had dark denim on, I didn't really think about it. I wore my MAC cross-body and it rubbed onto several surfaces, including the PVC. It has faded with time but I would definitely be cautious!!!

Thanks for the heads up! I love this MAB so far.

I have the dove gray/yellow MAB, and it definitely has transfer on the back. I don't wear it on my shoulder (too uncomfortable), so I always have it near my leg, whether it's in the crook of my arm on just being held in my hand. I seem to always wear dark jeans so it was just a given for me. It really doesn't bother me b/c no one sees the back of the bag but me, for the most part. I did buy apple garde, but I'm scared to use it (I know that makes no sense, ha!).

I have the exact dove gray/neon yellow MAB.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it but it's a high maintenance bag. I used lovin' my bags protectant (even the special handle one). But still when I am using the bag heavily I probably end up giving it a good magic eraser cleaning every 3 weeks. It does collect normal hand dirt on the handle, and colors do transfer to the bag. I have had luck with magic eraser removing all the stains to this point.

what a gorgeous bag! I hope you end up one you're satisfied with though. If you're not in love with the size, I'd definitely recommend trying to find the MAM version.

I'm not sure how the dove grey wears, but my cloud grey mab luxe started turning brownish after some exposure to sunlight :sad: hopefully the dove grey wears better!

I have the exact dove gray/neon yellow MAB.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it but it's a high maintenance bag. I used lovin' my bags protectant (even the special handle one). But still when I am using the bag heavily I probably end up giving it a good magic eraser cleaning every 3 weeks. It does collect normal hand dirt on the handle, and colors do transfer to the bag. I have had luck with magic eraser removing all the stains to this point.

Thanks for the info...I might pull out my dove grey/pink MAB if the weather gets better!