Double Zip Pochette club

Love the empreinte version and changed out the strap. Thinking about the DA for summer...if only there was no vachetta on it. Wish they did it with the pink trim.

I find the DZP cute, lightweight and practical if you can restrain yourself by carrying essentials only. It is slightly bigger than the Felicie.

E58A7C0C-316F-478E-A5C6-B65BA9B068C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Love the empreinte version and changed out the strap. Thinking about the DA for summer...if only there was no vachetta on it. Wish they did it with the pink trim.

I find the DZP cute, lightweight and practical if you can restrain yourself by carrying essentials only. It is slightly bigger than the Felicie.

View attachment 5019814
Looks great with this strap!

Hello all,

Quick question if you dont mind..what is the datecode on your double zip pochette and when did you receive it?

Mine is 48th week of 2020 and i received it last March 23. MiF and I am in US

Im worried that mine is old and been returned many times?

I got the reverse mono and I love it. Its perfect for what I need (small bag to go inside my laptop bag. Take to lunch or stop by the store on way home from work)
Tia

Last edited:
Hello all,

Quick question if you dont mind..what is the datecode on your double zip pochette and when did you receive it?

Mine is 48th week of 2020 and i received it last March 23. MiF and I am in US

Im worried that mine is old and been returned many times?

I got the reverse mono and I love it. Its perfect for what I need (small bag to go inside my laptop bag. Take to lunch or stop by the store on way home from work)
Tia
48th week of 2020 is in November? Is anything wrong with the bag? Sounds like you love it so just enjoy it! I have the same one and love it too. I got mine in July 2020 and my code is GI2210, made in Spain.

48th week of 2020 is in November? Is anything wrong with the bag? Sounds like you love it so just enjoy it! I have the same one and love it too. I got mine in July 2020 and my code is GI2210, made in Spain.
Thanks so much, yes nothing wrong with the bag so i will keep it. Love it, i will alternate with my chanel woc