Double Zip Pochette club

Here’s an unedited pic of my DZP with a Logomania shine scarf. Love my bag’s RB microfibre lining so much :heart: View attachment 4988573
My goodness that’s gorgeous! I love the versatility and simplicity of the DZP!
I’ve been eyeing the logomania scarves, but it’s hard to tell if they are thicker/bulkier or thinner on all the YT videos I’ve watched. I don’t have a boutique near me to see them IRL. Would you say it’s winter-only thickness, or thin enough for spring/fall? I have a few of the Gucci wool scarves, but would love to add one of these into the mix!

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
My goodness that’s gorgeous! I love the versatility and simplicity of the DZP!
I’ve been eyeing the logomania scarves, but it’s hard to tell if they are thicker/bulkier or thinner on all the YT videos I’ve watched. I don’t have a boutique near me to see them IRL. Would you say it’s winter-only thickness, or thin enough for spring/fall? I have a few of the Gucci wool scarves, but would love to add one of these into the mix!
TY Moxi. I’ve been meaning to do a blanket scarf comparison since getting my Crafty stole, will include thickness of different wool ones for you when I get to it > Aritzia, Gucci, Burberry, LV :smile:

Reactions: Moxisox
I have a question for those who own the Double Zip Pochette and the Pochette Accessories bags. Does the Double Zip fit more than the Pochette Accessories bag? It looks to me that the Pochette Accessories bag has a wider bottom. Thank you.

I have a question for those who own the Double Zip Pochette and the Pochette Accessories bags. Does the Double Zip fit more than the Pochette Accessories bag? It looks to me that the Pochette Accessories bag has a wider bottom. Thank you.
I would say the PA fits more. The bottom is about double the width on the PA. Although it does taper as you go up. The DZP is about a quarter inch taller, and the PA is about a half inch longer.

Reactions: Venice04