Double Zip Pochette club

It is cold and rainy today, so this is the perfect carefree bag for errands!View attachment 4927547View attachment 4927548
Thanks for sharing, L :love:

I love this print so much! After our lovely @Bumbles said monogram reverse is like a Reese peanut butter cup, I can’t stop drooling over the comparison lol. Food addicts beware :lol:
LV should seriously start selling luxury chocolates to match their bags... I’d be all over it!

Hi All - Lovely bags! I am getting the double zip in black and was wondering if anyone had any photos of other straps they have used besides the chain or a thin black strap. Someone had suggested MCraftLeather for straps but would love to see pics of what's worked for folks. Thanks!

Hi All - Lovely bags! I am getting the double zip in black and was wondering if anyone had any photos of other straps they have used besides the chain or a thin black strap. Someone had suggested MCraftLeather for straps but would love to see pics of what's worked for folks. Thanks!
I tried a few different straps, and ultimately settled on the LV 12mm vachetta strap that I dyed black. Originally I tried my 16mm mono strap, but the claps are so large on it that it looks weird with the bag. So, if you do choose a different strap, look for one with the smaller sized claps. I’ll attach pics for the difference in size. image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

I tried a few different straps, and ultimately settled on the LV 12mm vachetta strap that I dyed black. Originally I tried my 16mm mono strap, but the claps are so large on it that it looks weird with the bag. So, if you do choose a different strap, look for one with the smaller sized claps. I’ll attach pics for the difference in size. View attachment 4972478View attachment 4972479
View attachment 4972482View attachment 4972483
View attachment 4972489
Great reference pics, M! TFS :smile:

I tried a few different straps, and ultimately settled on the LV 12mm vachetta strap that I dyed black. Originally I tried my 16mm mono strap, but the claps are so large on it that it looks weird with the bag. So, if you do choose a different strap, look for one with the smaller sized claps. I’ll attach pics for the difference in size. View attachment 4972478View attachment 4972479
View attachment 4972482View attachment 4972483
View attachment 4972489
I used a strap from Michael Kors that goes perfectly with this one and my black Empreinte. It has the same u shape clasp as LV.
1F02348F-67C7-4C94-8894-8647E6160256.jpeg