Double T Mini Crossbody

Marilla

O.G.
Jul 22, 2012
Hi.
I absolutely love the double t mini crossbody and have seen a preloved one for sale in super condition .
Does anyone have one of these bags? How much can you fit in them? Any other pros/cons?
Thank you :smile:

Hi.
I absolutely love the double t mini crossbody and have seen a preloved one for sale in super condition .
Does anyone have one of these bags? How much can you fit in them? Any other pros/cons?

I had one but sold it off. The leather was super luxurious. However the leather was quite soft so it didn’t hold its shape (at the bottom) very well. If I remember correctly, it fits a compact wallet, phone and essentials. Not for full size wallet. I sold it off cos the chains annoyed me. I realized I wasn’t a chain strap handbag person.

If the price is really good then you will be getting a bag with really good quality leather... as long as you don’t mind the chain strap and it losing its shape after a while. Hope this helps you.

Reactions: Marilla
I had one but sold it off. The leather was super luxurious. However the leather was quite soft so it didn’t hold its shape (at the bottom) very well. If I remember correctly, it fits a compact wallet, phone and essentials. Not for full size wallet. I sold it off cos the chains annoyed me. I realized I wasn’t a chain strap handbag person.

If the price is really good then you will be getting a bag with really good quality leather... as long as you don’t mind the chain strap and it losing its shape after a while. Hope this helps you.
Thank you for your reply. I’m a bit of a chain strap girl so that shouldn’t be a problem. I don’t like bags that lose their shape so will probably use a liner to help with this. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: qann77
Hi.

Hi, i hope is not too late for a response!:smile:
I own the Double T Mini Crossbody and i simply love it! I've bought in 2017 and is one of my favourite bag.
I can put inside the iphone, car\home keys, a little wallet or a card holder and a lipstick and a little more stuff (maybe the only cons ,for me,is the size:it was better a little bigger).
I find it very comfortable, and I personally have not noticed that the skin loses its shape even if I wore it a lot. I think that Tod's bag have such a great quality, I own five bag and are all fantastic!