Double Reveal!! (Whilst still clinging on to ban island!)

I'm really loving the brown boy. The more I see boy bags in caviar, the more I like them!

At first when I heard they would come in caviar I was just thinking NOOO! :nono: I loved the mini velvets and small patents that were the first boys I ever saw. Then I saw the lambskin and it just looked so crisp and classic I couldn't think of how they could improve the style. I thought I would hate it. And then for me, it all changed with the arrival of Dallas collection. When I saw them in real life I immediately accepted them. I think for winter season they really do give the bag the seasonal edge!!

That all being said, if I wasnt so scared of scratching my lambskin.. I would probably switch one of my beloved boy caviars for that. Possibly the black. But as I wear the boy style so much more than classic.. durability wins hands down!

Yes you have amassed quite a nice collection here recently! Lol! Sweet DH indeed. All beautiful-congrats!

He is amazing and is always so spot on with my birthday gifts. I just wish he was abroad less. Having the bags is a nice bonus don't get me wrong but then again.. you cant do dinner or have date night with a bag!!

Oh yes, total bag binge!!! Less fattening than chocolate but just as bad for the conscience. I'm just about to offload a few LV and Dior pieces I never wear, then I will feel better!! :lol: Last year it was Hermes this year it is Chanel. The year before it was shoes (and not even pretty ones!) and any type of bag just did not do it for me at all. I seem to go through stages!! Wish the next one would be more affordable and healthy? Perhaps smoothies?? (Wishful thinking!):roflmfao:

OMG OMG!!!! Congratulations!!! We are bag twins times 2! Wow!! Your photos are amazing! I am so happy for you! I am a lamb girl and still preferred the caviar boy over the lamb. The color is amazing on the caviar and it gives it a little more rugged edgy appearance that comes with the boy. I agree with you 100 percent on the yellow undertones with the lamb. Congrats, my friend! They are both stunning!