Double eyelid surgery , seoul

Oh thanks alot! I am giving up with The Line, but banobagi is also on forum blacklist( i dont know why) ☹️. How about Mvp ? They have many good reviews, but i hope that reviews are not from brooker . I have the same ide, just remove little skin on my eyes and do inner eyes.
Banobagi is not blacklisted in Korea, but I guess alot of people have had botched procedures? You also have to keep in mind that no clinic will have perfect results and procedures everytime whether they be reputable or not. Just like doctors, they can't perform perfectly every time. I dont know about MVP, but I would recommend you visit Marble Plastic Surgery! I have had a consultation there and the doctor was very informative. Marble is a smaller clinic not too well known in Korea but it is starting to make its way through! They're known for Double eyelid surgery, most specifically their natural adhesion method. Basically eye surgery!

Banobagi is not blacklisted in Korea, but I guess alot of people have had botched procedures? You also have to keep in mind that no clinic will have perfect results and procedures everytime whether they be reputable or not. Just like doctors, they can't perform perfectly every time. I dont know about MVP, but I would recommend you visit Marble Plastic Surgery! I have had a consultation there and the doctor was very informative. Marble is a smaller clinic not too well known in Korea but it is starting to make its way through! They're known for Double eyelid surgery, most specifically their natural adhesion method. Basically eye surgery!
I will have contact with Marble :smile: . i dont think that my eyes will be so complicated, but i want to go to clinic which have good aftercare. That's the first i need, clinic have responsibility for what they do. Ofcourse i dont want my surgery will botch :smile: Have you ever done your eyes? If yes, may i know which clinic did you? I dont think the price Banobagi give me is high, I haven't done bargain yet but it is around 2,9mil

I will have contact with Marble :smile: . i dont think that my eyes will be so complicated, but i want to go to clinic which have good aftercare. That's the first i need, clinic have responsibility for what they do. Ofcourse i dont want my surgery will botch :smile: Have you ever done your eyes? If yes, may i know which clinic did you? I dont think the price Banobagi give me is high, I haven't done bargain yet but it is around 2,9mil
If you are worried about brokers from MVP, then I would reconsider Marble. Marble has many brokers on Korean cafes and does a lot of advertising on 바비톡 and 강남언니, the plastic surgery apps. Although I did not choose MVP after my consultation, I would go to MVP over Marble if you are considering brokers. However, the apps show really cheap prices for DES at Marble (like 600,000 won) if that is a consideration.

Reactions: pear orange
If you are worried about brokers from MVP, then I would reconsider Marble. Marble has many brokers on Korean cafes and does a lot of advertising on 바비톡 and 강남언니, the plastic surgery apps. Although I did not choose MVP after my consultation, I would go to MVP over Marble if you are considering brokers. However, the apps show really cheap prices for DES at Marble (like 600,000 won) if that is a consideration.
Oh ! thanks alot! I have got recommendation from my friend who have done his eyes at Gyalumhan. I can not find too much reviews about them on forum, but his eyes are so nice and i think that i will go there. My friend can not be a broker so i can believe him. haha. And they dont overcharge oversea customers as much as othe places do.

Oh ! thanks alot! I have got recommendation from my friend who have done his eyes at Gyalumhan. I can not find too much reviews about them on forum, but his eyes are so nice and i think that i will go there. My friend can not be a broker so i can believe him. haha. And they dont overcharge oversea customers as much as othe places do.
I heard that place does nice, natural eyes, so good luck!

Hi! I'm planning to do my eyes as well! Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for dolly looking eyes (high crease + ptosis?) ? Most of the clinics that are to be highly recommended like MVP and Teium seem to give more natural results while clinics that have reviews that are not that great like Cinderella and Jewellry have more dramatic results.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 1.35.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 1.35.59 PM.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 590
Hi I’m currently 4 months post op for double eyelid full incision + ptosis correction+ epicanthoplasty. I got mine done at MVP so if you have any question about that clinic I can help answer. I’m quite satisfied with my eyes as I went for more “natural” shape. One month post op most ppl didn’t even realize I had surgery lol. ( though now swelling mostly gone, I could’ve went a bit larger on crease, but that’s my fault cuz I wasn’t looking for dolly eye look)

Hi I’m currently 4 months post op for double eyelid full incision + ptosis correction+ epicanthoplasty. I got mine done at MVP so if you have any question about that clinic I can help answer. I’m quite satisfied with my eyes as I went for more “natural” shape. One month post op most ppl didn’t even realize I had surgery lol. ( though now swelling mostly gone, I could’ve went a bit larger on crease, but that’s my fault cuz I wasn’t looking for dolly eye look)
Happy for you. Can you send me your eyes only photo through PM? And also an info on how much did it cost? I am planning to get revisional DES at MVP. I don’t care about shape or whatever else, I only care about scarring. So if you could send me photo of your eyes closed I would be greatly appreciated.

I also would like to see your post operation pictures. Can you please PM me?

Is the crease height exactly what you wanted/ showed to the doc during consultation?