Double Eyelid Surgery Review and Price

Raeyim

Oct 15, 2017
Hello everyone! I’m new to the forum but I’ve been wondering if anyone can give me some review/share their experience they had in Seoul for DES (the consultation, surgery and quality of aftercare). Also if anyone know the average price for Full incision des + ptosis + canthoplasty? My travel date would be early next month to avoid winter break rush.
So far here are my top 5 clinics after doing research
1.Answer Plastic Surgery
2.Mvp
3.Tieum
4.GNG
5.Dream/TLPS

Hello everyone! I’m new to the forum but I’ve been wondering if anyone can give me some review/share their experience they had in Seoul for DES (the consultation, surgery and quality of aftercare). Also if anyone know the average price for Full incision des + ptosis + canthoplasty? My travel date would be early next month to avoid winter break rush.
So far here are my top 5 clinics after doing research
1.Answer Plastic Surgery
2.Mvp
3.Tieum
4.GNG
5.Dream/TLPS
Hi @Raeyim, I am not familiar with Answer. I had my des+ptosis+fg at Mvp for 3 million or 2.7 million after the tax refund last year. MVP had a special this year for 2 million des. Not sure if it is still available. Teium I hear is more expensive and I decided against as the postop swelling lasts months and Dr Kwon pushes his magic epi. They would not give me a quote without the epi! GNG is great for noses and bone contouring. Haven't heard anything about eyes there. TLPS does a nice v line. Don't know about their eyes. I crossed off dream from my list. Can't recall why.

Reactions: sophia990
Thanks for the reply! So far MVP quoted me 3.2mil + 10%VAT tax that the other clinic didn’t for all 3 of the surgeries combined. So idk if that’s the average or are they overpricing a bit?

Thanks for the reply! So far MVP quoted me 3.2mil + 10%VAT tax that the other clinic didn’t for all 3 of the surgeries combined. So idk if that’s the average or are they overpricing a bit?

I mentioned this before in another thread, but you can try visitmedicalkorea. This is a site from the Korean government that contains price ranges for some PS procedures. Eyes I believe are also listed there, so you can use this as an indication.

I mentioned this before in another thread, but you can try visitmedicalkorea. This is a site from the Korean government that contains price ranges for some PS procedures. Eyes I believe are also listed there, so you can use this as an indication.
I couldn’t find it on the website

I did ptosis and epi at TL last summer since I did with vline and rhino It's hard to tell the price for eyes, but I like the result every doctor has a different style so u better check b4&after pics!!!!

Hi @Raeyim, I am not familiar with Answer. I had my des+ptosis+fg at Mvp for 3 million or 2.7 million after the tax refund last year. MVP had a special this year for 2 million des. Not sure if it is still available. Teium I hear is more expensive and I decided against as the postop swelling lasts months and Dr Kwon pushes his magic epi. They would not give me a quote without the epi! GNG is great for noses and bone contouring. Haven't heard anything about eyes there. TLPS does a nice v line. Don't know about their eyes. I crossed off dream from my list. Can't recall why.
Thank you Miss Orange for your reply! Helps a lot to cut down my list for DES and Epi!

Reactions: MissOrange
This is so helpful! Thank you so much!
Also I got some information from this site :
http://medicaltour.gangnam.go.kr/main.do?lang=en
This site is from Gangnam tour information center by government.
They are so kind and gave me many information.
Their English is pretty good.
If you guys need information, why don't you e-mail them?

Indeed a lot of useful information, THX. Just wondering, I looks like it is a company providing concierge services and I couldn't find it is a government run company. Perhaps you can help me find this info? Much appreciated.

Indeed a lot of useful information, THX. Just wondering, I looks like it is a company providing concierge services and I couldn't find it is a government run company. Perhaps you can help me find this info? Much appreciated.
As I see, government provide information of good clinics / hospital also they introduce concierge services company. They don't run a company I think.

As I see, government provide information of good clinics / hospital also they introduce concierge services company. They don't run a company I think.

OK, I see what you're saying. I would think it would not be logical that a government would provide concierge services and providing info on good clinics/hospitals as they would be then be actively influencing in the free market. Of course, I am not an expert in Korean law & economics :P.

I do know that the government has a legislation that provides licenses to clinics that fulfill certain criteria's the ability to treat foreigners for a profit. So as I have no experience with this company, I cannot say whether they good or not, but do make sure to check the clinics recommended to you whether they are licensed or not. Good luck!

Reactions: Kaylavvv
Why is banobagi (something happened)
and view not ur list?I am also preparing to get eye surgery also

(Im new so need to make 5 posts to make topic )
Banobagi is expensive and I chatted on kakao and saw photos of an asian girl from Bristol who got a botched des at Banobagi. I crossed Banobagi off my list for being expensive. It was one of the 4 clinics docfinder recommended for me last spring. I also chatted with a girl who had a botched des at the View. Then I got scared off Cinderella when 2 girls posted about eye infections. That left me with MVP and Teium. I chose MVP based on pricing and good reviews.