Dooney quality going down?

Ahhh... The one in the left is the one I was talking about. It patinas and you have to be careful with lotions, etc. but I do like the ones with the darker handles. :smile:. Both are very pretty bags though. Thanks for taking this pic. See, there is more than one way to skin a cat. Lol

I think they made them different because the Pebbled Leather bags are made to be pretty much carefree treated leather bags and to add untreated Vachetta wouldn't make sense (well to me it wouldn't) since because u have to baby the handles and trim. The Patent is a more delicate bag, so it would make sense to have it the way they did. Just my 2 cents. :smile:

Lol... I'm weird like that too! I love long vids too. I notice lots of people say "I don't want to make it long" but I don't mind either, especially if it's something I love. Even if the person is boring, I still like looking at the bags. Haha.

Hi ladies, I would like your advice if you have a moment. I've purchased two different zip zip pebble Dooney satchels and they each have their flaws. I paid $160 for each of them, so I didn't really expect them to be perfect.

Can you look at each purse and tell me which one you would keep?

Here's the Dillard's bag with the crooked zipper. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397772949.357256.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397773002.784967.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397773037.653571.jpg

I would keep the Dillard's bag because you can always correct the crooked zipper problem. Mine came from Dooney as perfect as can be but because I stored it unstuffed the zipper became crooked. I read somewhere that if you hang it on a doorknob for a bit it will straighten up the zipper. I tried it and it worked! I think it's just something in the way this bag was designed causes the zipper to go wonky if it's not stuffed properly.

I would keep the Dillard's bag because you can always correct the crooked zipper problem. Mine came from Dooney as perfect as can be but because I stored it unstuffed the zipper became crooked. I read somewhere that if you hang it on a doorknob for a bit it will straighten up the zipper. I tried it and it worked! I think it's just something in the way this bag was designed causes the zipper to go wonky if it's not stuffed properly.

Yes, I did hang it on a door knob and it got better but it's still wonky. Maybe I will stuff some more tissue paper in it and see if that helps.

I just got the MK summer blue and white striped jet set tote along with the sapphire Hamilton, so I definitely don't need another blue bag, but I just love that aqua blue!

Thanks for your advice!

Yes, I did hang it on a door knob and it got better but it's still wonky. Maybe I will stuff some more tissue paper in it and see if that helps.

I just got the MK summer blue and white striped jet set tote along with the sapphire Hamilton, so I definitely don't need another blue bag, but I just love that aqua blue!

Thanks for your advice!

I would definitely go with the Dillard's bag because the wavy zipper doesn't bother me too much. I would much rather the front of the bag look good. The aqua is so beautiful. Congrats on all your new bags :smile: