Dooney outlet haul from Destin.....

Reactions: southernbelle82
So my husband and I took a ten year anniversary trip to Destin, we live ab five hours away. This is my haul! And yes, I know to be a lover of Dooney for 17 years now, I’m super late in the game on the Florentine satchel. ‍♀️ But, I’m super excited about my goodies, going to the outlet is always a special treat for me. View attachment 4406234View attachment 4406235View attachment 4406236
Congratulations on all your new treasures. Enjoy each and every one of them. Happy Anniversary.

So my husband and I took a ten year anniversary trip to Destin, we live ab five hours away. This is my haul! And yes, I know to be a lover of Dooney for 17 years now, I’m super late in the game on the Florentine satchel. ‍♀️ But, I’m super excited about my goodies, going to the outlet is always a special treat for me. View attachment 4406234View attachment 4406235View attachment 4406236

Thanks for posting the pics of your great anniversary haul. I have the same bag in navy and have carried it almost nonstop the last two months. Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! :drinks:
Congrats on your Dooney haul! I'm with you regarding the Florentine satchel. Every time I look at it in red I want one. But I have a feeling by the time I hop on the wagon it's going to be headed to ebay or other resale markets.:smile:

My DH and I spent a week on Okaloosa Island 8 or 9 years ago. I was at the Dooney Outlet almost every day! The beaches are beautiful! I hope you and your DH had a wonderful time!

Happy Anniversary! :drinks:
Congrats on your Dooney haul! I'm with you regarding the Florentine satchel. Every time I look at it in red I want one. But I have a feeling by the time I hop on the wagon it's going to be headed to ebay or other resale markets.:smile:

My DH and I spent a week on Okaloosa Island 8 or 9 years ago. I was at the Dooney Outlet almost every day! The beaches are beautiful! I hope you and your DH had a wonderful time!

I’ve always said no beach to me is prettier than the Emerald Coast! It’s the prettiest water to me. And of course I’m partial because of the Dooney outlet. [emoji6] It’s the closest outlet to me. The only other outlet I’ve been to is the one in San Marcos about 8 years ago.

Reactions: RuedeNesle