Dooney /ILoveDooney Returns

BadWolf10

Apr 10, 2015
We have all ordered and returned ;) I sent in a few returns, 2 to ILD and 1 to Dooney. They were all delivered on June 26th and still no credit. So I called today to see what is going on. It seems they were all delivered as stated by the tracking info, but stopped there. The customer svcs rep was very friendly and is checking into the issues. It's so weird that all 3 had an issue. Have any of you had similar issues with returns??

We have all ordered and returned ;) I sent in a few returns, 2 to ILD and 1 to Dooney. They were all delivered on June 26th and still no credit. So I called today to see what is going on. It seems they were all delivered as stated by the tracking info, but stopped there. The customer svcs rep was very friendly and is checking into the issues. It's so weird that all 3 had an issue. Have any of you had similar issues with returns??
I have returned handbags to both ILD and Dooney.com. Sometimes it takes a while for them to process the return and issue the credit. It's always been done within 2 weeks from the date they received the package. I've learned to follow-up to be sure I get my credits, but not to get upset by a 2 week delay.
The only issue I've had, and that's with Dooney.com was trying to get a credit for return shipping costs on a bag I considered defective. I finally succeeded, but it took many phone calls and not accepting their initial determination that they did not consider it defective. I got the credit for the return without a problem, it was only convincing them to refund my return shipping costs that became an issue.

Reactions: BadWolf10