Dooney & Bourke?????

86leo

*Got Coach?*
Jan 19, 2007
Is there anyone on here that is a D&B expert that can authenticate a handbag I won on Ebay, but now I think my be a fake?:s

I didnt see a forum for D&B

These are the pictures of the item I won (she posted these pictures)
cc79_12.jpg

df03_12.jpg

This is the D&B link with pictures of it, but it looks a little different.

http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/dbi...ouble+Gusset+Belt+Bag+&ds=0&dr=20&st=kw&cpg=0

Luckily I won at a very very very low price. And paid thru PayPal, so I feel a little safe, if it turns out to be fake. But I need some proof if it is :sad:

I will be sooo mad at myself if I won a fake bag. I usually buy Coach and have never had ANY problems!!!

THANKS SO MUCH

This should probably be posted in Handbags & Purses--that's where the brands without their own forum are discussed. I know it can be confusing about where to put things about eBay questions. I hope noshoepolish can help you. There are several Dooney fans on the H&P forum so you might get some additional opinions.

This should probably be posted in Handbags & Purses--that's where the brands without their own forum are discussed. I know it can be confusing about where to put things about eBay questions. I hope noshoepolish can help you. There are several Dooney fans on the H&P forum so you might get some additional opinions.

Thank you!!! I will ask this in that forum. I had no idea where to post this!! LOL

Yes either there or try the ebay shoes forum. I sm not familiar with this bag. Do you have the auction number? I might be able to tell more seeing the inside of it. The photos you posted are fuzzy.