Dooney & Bourke Auth Check

FashionMIKE, that person is new. They obviously don't know where to go. gam29, if you need something for d&b authenticated, you can post it in Handbags & Purses. Welcome to the PF! If you need anything let me know.

Hmm...sorry, I wouldn't know. I only have one dooney and I don't really know much about any of the other lines. There aren't a lot of people who know D&B too well on this board either...have you tried other forums (such as ebay, knowknockoffs, etc.?)?

Welcome!

Can you get more pictures? It looks like the real thing. I have several dooney and bourkes so If I could see the inside and the registration and the stickered serial number that would be great. Dooney used to make that type of purse but it is no longer on their website. I don't remember seeing it in ivory but I do remember seeing it in those pink, black, and green colors. If you can get pictures of the inside and the registration info I could possibly help you. From the outsided it looks fine. The seller has no negative feedback so I think you might be fine.

Gam29, I remember seeing those on the website and then in the stores, but I didn't check them out closely. I wish I could help, but I agree that the colors and design look right. Did you check to see if they are still selling them in an Amazon shop so you can compare?