Dooney Autism Awareness

BadWolf10

Apr 10, 2015
I was browsing FB yesterday and an ad for Dooney and Autism Awareness popped up. Apparently a company has partnered with Dooney to produce a few bags with a certain logo on the front showing Autism Awareness support. I called Dooney to see if this was legit, and the S.A. on the phone confirmed that this is in fact true. The partner company also is hiring workers with Autism to fill the orders.

This is near and dear to my heart. Both of my kids are on the spectrum; my son has a more severe form of classic autism and my daughter has a very, very mild form of aspergers.

I am so pleased to see this and I might have to order a wristlet.

https://venturesatlshop.com/collections/all

I was browsing FB yesterday and an ad for Dooney and Autism Awareness popped up. Apparently a company has partnered with Dooney to produce a few bags with a certain logo on the front showing Autism Awareness support. I called Dooney to see if this was legit, and the S.A. on the phone confirmed that this is in fact true. The partner company also is hiring workers with Autism to fill the orders.

This is near and dear to my heart. Both of my kids are on the spectrum; my son has a more severe form of classic autism and my daughter has a very, very mild form of aspergers.

That is awesome!

Reactions: BadWolf10

Thank you. I shared this link on my social media sites.

Just thought I'd drop a line to let everyone know they're doing 20% off on white or desert colored pieces with the code SUMMER. I picked up my first Dooney piece with it, the wristlet. Super excited!

Love it!!!
emoji170.png
Thank you! I'm so impressed from start to finish. I had tracking information within an hour and the packaging was done with such care. I only hope I can do justice in sharing the background of this piece and the valuable skill sets of those employed by the organization.

Thank you! I'm so impressed from start to finish. I had tracking information within an hour and the packaging was done with such care. I only hope I can do justice in sharing the background of this piece and the valuable skill sets of those employed by the organization.
I loved the process too. It was wrapped in beautiful blue tissue paper with a great note. I would love to buy another piece.