Dooney and Bourke Florentine Vachetta Satchel

Friday I got my 25 percent off. They had to cancel my previous order for it, but I am still in the same slot as I was before, and saved myself nearly 100.00!!!!! I called today and they said next week...or the week after we should get them. I can't wait!!!

Friday I got my 25 percent off. They had to cancel my previous order for it, but I am still in the same slot as I was before, and saved myself nearly 100.00!!!!! I called today and they said next week...or the week after we should get them. I can't wait!!!

Cool to get 25% off, would you mind to share how to get 25% off? thanks.:graucho:

I got it in a email on Friday..I just assumed they sent it out to everyone. They called it a spring fling one day only sale. It excluded gift cards and already reduced items. The code was VIP25. I am SO sorry..I will start to post them on the site when I get them. I get these codes all the time from them and from COACH.

i just an e-mail from dooney customer service last night that my bag is shipped and i will be receiving it today before 5! i can't wait! the black one has shipped, but my natural one has yet to ship. i will be sure to post pictures upon arrival

it has arrived! a little larger than i expected but a great bag none the less. it is a little luggage like right now, but once broken in it will be great. the inside is extremely spacious with a red interior and green suede at the top where the fold over flap is. can't wait for my natural to arrive.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 3,307
it has arrived! a little larger than i expected but a great bag none the less. it is a little luggage like right now, but once broken in it will be great. the inside is extremely spacious with a red interior and green suede at the top where the fold over flap is. can't wait for my natural to arrive.

Would you please let me know the length of the shoulder strap? Can it worn by crossbody? TIA:P

Beautiful!!! Is the hardware brass?