Dooney and Bourke Bag Modeling Pictures

anagem

Dec 27, 2012
I know we all like staring at pictures of bags, so let's post up all of our modeling shots here :smile: . If we can keep our comments to a minimum it'll be a great place to look at the different sizes, styles, and colors of bags for reference.

I'll go first:

This is my new small florentine satchel in chestnut. I'm 5' 7'' and I really like the size. The different straps make it really versatile IMO.

bagpics.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
I know we all like staring at pictures of bags, so let's post up all of our modeling shots here :smile: . If we can keep our comments to a minimum it'll be a great place to look at the different sizes, styles, and colors of bags for reference.

bagpics.jpg

Well that automatically leaves me out:biggrin:,
This is my favorite bag in the dooney collection,
get bag, great pictures, looks beautiful on you

You look adorable with your dooney! I will take some modeling shots this weekend and post some.

Yayy!

Thanks hopi! I know I've flipped through different forum boards just for pictures loads of times (esp when I was trying to decide which size satchel I wanted), and I thought something like this would be super helpful for that. Plus I saw a bunch of boards like this in all of the other designers forums and I thought that Dooney should have one too :biggrin:.

Maybe we should do a non-modeling one? Just pics of bags?

Last edited:
Yayy!

Thanks hopi! I know I've flipped through different forum boards just for pictures loads of times (esp when I was trying to decide which size satchel I wanted), and I thought something like this would be super helpful for that. Plus I saw a bunch of boards like this in all of the other designers forums and I thought that Dooney should have one too :biggrin:.

Maybe we should do a non-modeling one? Just pics of bags?

anagem, Just can't ever keep my thoughts or comments to myself, I did not want to mess up your post, it really is an excellent idea and your mod shots are beautiful, it is something we never did on the Q forum

Anagem, that bag looks lovely on you! Thanks for sharing.
This is the best I could do. My pics always turn out so small....sorry, dont know how to fix that. kc

Attachments

• me_tasselbag.png
    me_tasselbag.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,438
  • Love
Thanks MrsKC! I like your bag too! I was considering that one in the florentine because I normally wear shoulder strap bags, but I thought hey let's change it up a little.

And to make it so this isn't just a comment post I'll post another pic of my bag :smile:

85D6CC39-EE76-4613-AE0C-4921FE131CA5-358-000000C6075DB760.jpg

• Love