Don't you hate...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. waiting for the UPS guy? I ordered a bag last week and was so sure that it would show up today. The doorbell rang twice and I eagerly ran out, expecting a beautiful new prada, and found false alarms both times:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for someone to call me back about plans for this weekend, which I can't really make until I hear from them, which is also vexing.

I can never concentrate when I'm just waitng around!! I hate it, must have ADD, lol.

2. Oooh waiting for mail when you know its on its way is the worst. But I know what you mean about friends. I like to plan. DH likes to make plans at the last minute and it drives me crazy.

3. OMG I'm the same way! If I know something is coming in the mail or if I"m waiting for someone to call etc, I seriously can't focus on ANYTHING. I think I need to sign myself up to get some Ritalin or something LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice