Dont' we look fabulous???

Status
Not open for further replies.
um you've obviously never been a 12 year old girl hanging out with another 12 year old girl otherwise you would totally get their posts.

couture_girl would NEVER do something like this she is so sensible for her age and I think that she usually thinks alot before she posts. If this is her...there must be something wrong...is her and her friend drunk when writing this.
IMO somone has either hacked her or her friend has logged in as her

12? :wtf:

They grow up so quickly -- I was still trying to figure out how to afford my $9.99 rayon MC Hammer style pants from Merry-Go-Round and going to Taco Bell. I knew nothing about Vuitton or any designer at that point that wasn't at the local mall.....

she's sensible for her age but she's still a kid haning out with a friend. i don't know why she would have to be drinking or have someone hack in to her account for her to be posting what she did. all she said was basically "i'm cooler than my friend" and her friend said "no, i'm cooler than her"

i can't believe anyone would accuse a child of drinking in a forum like this and not be kidding about it.

why are you getting so defensive ?. All I said that was from what Ive seen Couture_Gurl is very sensible and all her threads which I read are very normal. Obviously something has gone wrong with this post. She is meaning to post pics but maybe they didnt work :confused1:...these posts are not usually like her. She could actually get kicked off here I *think* for making random threads and I dont think that couture_gurl herself would want that so I really dont think its her. :flowers:

12? :wtf:

They grow up so quickly -- I was still trying to figure out how to afford my $9.99 rayon MC Hammer style pants from Merry-Go-Round and going to Taco Bell. I knew nothing about Vuitton or any designer at that point that wasn't at the local mall.....
:lol: :lol:
Um....I was a kid in the 70's...I still had to be drug in from outdoors by my ankles to bathe!!! THEN, I would put on my jeans that I rolled up and 'knotted' at the bottom along w/my shaker sweater that had the v in the front...and back! :supacool: Times...they b a changin

Status
Not open for further replies.