Don't this bag looks like a spy?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Even though this bag is cute, but doesn't this bag looks like a spy? I really don't like the thought that a well known bag-designer don't really have any creative thought. It's pretty obvious that she (Nancy Gonzales) got inspired to create this bag from a spy... :suspiciou

[​IMG]

2. I love some of her bags. Yes , I can see a great similarity, it's too bad.:sad:

3. Ya, this definitely look like a spy-wannabe but look more creature-like to me. I don't like it when other designers are trying to copy others as well. :suspiciou

4. i guess i don't like this particular reincarnation, although most of her other bags are gorgeous. you find a lot of different designers "getting inspiration" from others though; it seemed like everyone was inspired by the lock from the paddington, marc jacobs ripped off chanel's quilting, etc. etc ..

5. It doesn't really look like a very versatile bag.. disappointing when designers knock off designers. :sad:

6. i know... it's annoying too, seeing designers copy each other. botkier bags looks like a hybrid of a balenciaga motorcycle. grrrrrr...

7. oo I typically love NG too. Can't deny that it looks like the spy bag though.