Dont know weather to....

sunblock

O.G.
Jan 1, 2011
Sell my oversized oak alexa never been used still sat chilling in the dust bag ha

And my champagne alexa

And possibly my tillie tote what to do?

Just a reminder that selling/buying/trading or soliciting for such is NOT permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell my oversized oak alexa never been used still sat chilling in the dust bag ha

And my champagne alexa

And possibly my tillie tote what to do?

If you're the kind of person who likes to use all her bags but you don't envision using these three much/at all, then perhaps it's best to consider replacing them with bags you would use more often? :smile:

If you're the kind of person who likes to use all her bags but you don't envision using these three much/at all, then perhaps it's best to consider replacing them with bags you would use more often? :smile:

well they have never been used yet and two were bought in the summer sale there just so pretty though and i dont want to regret it but ive seen loads i want for 2012 hmm

Ah, well done, I'm super impressed.... Might as well sell if you don't use. I have a lovely Rosie that I bought a few months ago and only used once so far, so I'm thinking she might have to go too.....

I would keep the OS oak Alexa as it's really classic, you may come back around to it and it's only going to get more expensive, as for the other 2 if you still haven't used them I would sell them on... You said they were in the sale, would you have bought them at full retail? If it was me I know if I bought new bags 2012 I would be excited about them and the older ones would continue to sit in my wardrobe...

I would keep the OS oak Alexa as it's really classic, you may come back around to it and it's only going to get more expensive, as for the other 2 if you still haven't used them I would sell them on... You said they were in the sale, would you have bought them at full retail? If it was me I know if I bought new bags 2012 I would be excited about them and the older ones would continue to sit in my wardrobe...

I would and i wouldnt have just the price put me off full price, only reason i think i might get rid of the alexa is because i have it in regular size