Don't know if this has been mentioned...

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I went into the boutique today to make a return and order some stuff and the SA and I were talking about the new bags that are coming out. She mentioned something about "mirrored" bags that are coming out. She said they are really like mirrors on the bag! Has anyone else heard this yet? She said she saw a pic but she didn't have one for me to see. I thought it sounded interesting!

I don't know. I had mentioned the Sabrina's and then she said she was interested in the mirrored bags, so maybe she was talking about the Sabrina.

It's the Sabrina and the Julianne - it's a metallic mirror (very shiny) finish - in gold and I think a bronze. I thought it was very similar to the finish on the RM bags a couple of seasons ago.

Sounds very much like the limited edition gold and silver Miroir bags from LV that were introduced back in November 2006. For LV, the Miroir bags are made from a PVC material and this trend was then followed up on by Gucci and a few other designers. Since then, LV has introduced a few more limited edition items (hand bags and small accessories) for the Miroir collection each year.

Ask for the new binder sheets....the mirrored bags are on them. To me they just looked like the cheap pleather bags I see at TJ Maxx, but I guess it's one thing you have to see in person to appreciate! I'm generally not a fan of ultra shiny metallics with no texture.

Sounds very much like the limited edition gold and silver Miroir bags from LV that were introduced back in November 2006. For LV, the Miroir bags are made from a PVC material and this trend was then followed up on by Gucci and a few other designers. Since then, LV has introduced a few more limited edition items (hand bags and small accessories) for the Miroir collection each year.

thats what it looked like to me..!

they're in that red CBSR binder now..there is suppose to be a business card case for that collection :P