Don't knock it, til you try it (Instant Reveal)

:jrs: Woohoo! You made a lovely choice. I, too, have the Mono Speedy B 25 and love it. I like that it looks great as a crossbody, doesn't look like luggage and actually hold quite a bit. Congratulations and enjoy in good health.:drinkup:

Congrats!! And, I agree with you. My speedy b emp is ovbiously a 25 and it's really perfect without looking sloppy and bulky. I still love my mono speedy b 30 but the look is totally different. You deserve it with all that hard work you have done!! :biggrin:

it IS a totally different look!
I'm still going to try to show my 30 some love, but something tells me this one's going to be getting all the loving lol

So I bought a Speedy 30 DE 2 months ago, which I love! But being a crossbody/shoulder bag lover, I still can't get use to it! (But I am not giving up yet! lol) anyway, I was eyeing the tivoli pm bc i wanted something smaller but again, I am too lazy for handbags so I gave up on that one.

I also have to admit I wasn't a fan of the Speedy B's... always felt that they were too big to be a crossbody. until I tried the 25 and I absolutely fell in loooove with it! It's the perfect size without looking too bulky and if i feel like using it as a handbag i have that option! Plus I don't carry much to begin with so another 30 would've been unnecessary

I apologize if this story is all over the place, I just worked a 36 hour shift at the hospital and went straight to LV.. and I couldn't wait to show you guys! :smile:

it IS a totally different look!
I'm still going to try to show my 30 some love, but something tells me this one's going to be getting all the loving lol

Same here, thinking of selling my speedy b 30. I find the zipper to be slightly annoying. It's hard cuz mine is MIF . So, if I miss it, it will be harder to replace.

I think the speedy b 25 looks great. Congrats. You deserve it. :balloon::balloon:

Love love love it!!! Great choice! It looks great on you!

Congrats! It looks great on you!

I have the mono b 25 and the emp. Speedy and I love them . The size is perfect. Congrats. I love the new leather. :smile:

Looks great on you! Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

Yeah - i think the 25 is a great size for a crossbody. Congratulations!!

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!

I did get some good sleep.... about 13 hours worth. eeek! lol but I feel great and as soon as this sucky Chicago weather clears I'm going to start rocking it! :biggrin:

:jrs: Woohoo! You made a lovely choice. I, too, have the Mono Speedy B 25 and love it. I like that it looks great as a crossbody, doesn't look like luggage and actually hold quite a bit. Congratulations and enjoy in good health.:drinkup:

Lovely purchase. 25 looks great on you!

Hope you caught up on your sleep. I have the Speedy B 25 also and it is my fav bag.

Congrats on your new beauty!!

She's really pretty! I adore the size 25 :smile: I have a DE Speedy 25 and it's just right for me :smile:

Love it, it looks wonderful on you!

Thanks ladieeeees!!! Definitely happy with my random splurge!

BTW! Whats the name of the product that people put on the handles?

I'm trying to search for it on here but for the life of me, I can't remember what it's called! I thought it was LBR or something lol.