Donna's back!

1. Who is Donna? Is that a fake? Let me in on this!!! :smile:

2. Okay it's a fake. That is the most cracked up plastic leather I have ever seen...but not as bad as the fake camo-fabric B-bag I saw today...the camo was a bronze-green and the handles were a bright silver. WOW.

3. Donna?

I must have missed this earlier. I have the same q... who is she? Is the bag legit?

4. What's a Donna? :huh:

5. I swear I've seen that exact same bag being sold by the exact same seller since.. last winter.

6. when i first saw this thread, i thought 'who's donna?" now i remember. edit: maybe the seller doesn't know this is a fake??? they have taken some pretty good pictures!

cue in oldies music: "ohhhh, donnna" :P

7. It's definitely fake - poss. bluefly?

8. whats a donna??? OMG is this the colour i've been dreaming about??? ekekekekek....

9. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

10. OK - I give in! Who or What is Donna? Someone please?

11. donna means "lady" in italian. as in "prima donna". i think in italy the term is sometimes used to refer to womens wear.

12. Sorry, I should have explained. This bag was discussed/made fun of on an earlier thread cause it was for sale by the same person a few months ago and other people were saying they had even seen it before then. I think the guy/girl has made up this name (or someone has conned him/her!). I love how it's called a "special edition."
    "Who's Donna?" is the question we are all asking!!
    Too funny!

13. ^^I'd agree with you zeke, except they claim it was purchased from Barney's NYC last year and I bet Barney's doesn't call it "Donna."
    OH DONNA!

14. WOW...I wish Balenciaga would do a camo bag. How great would that be?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice