Alexander Wang Donna Strap / Anyone with a very loved Donna please help.

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
I'm thinking of the Donna style but wonder, does the strap stretch out over time or does it keep it's length? I know one can re-tie it shorter or longer, but I am wondering if given lots of usage does the strap become much longer than when originally new?

I have been using my Donna almost non-stop since I got it over a year ago and have not noticed any stretching. That is not to say there hasn't been any stretching...I just haven't noticed a difference while wearing it day-to-day. I've never re-tied the knot, either.

Does the knot come undone for u Donna owners? I've worn it three times and its come undone all the times I've worn it. Once on my shoulders but I caught it in time and two times in the car resting in the passenger seat. I went to grab my bag and the straps were undone.

My Donna hasn't experienced any stretching yet but I lightly wear it and don't stuff it crazy full. I have the original knot on my Donna and haven't had any problems.. It could have something to do with how you are tying the knot?