Dolls anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. those are cute! I love dolls, but i'm not familiar with these

2. I have lati yellow and another on the way. Another member, Fayden, got me into Blythe around a year ago. I have been collecting ever since. If you want to see pics of other people's lati yellows, just go to flickr and do a search for "lati yellow" or "lati doll".

3. hey impasto! so envious that you have 2 latidolls! I love coco and cara and still can't decide which to get.

curious to know how many tPFers play/ collect dolls.. DH finds it creepy though... LOL

4. Not familiar with these dolls that you mentioned but I use to collect Madame Alexander, Barbie and even Beanie Babies. I stopped collecting because I didn't have any room in my home for displaying dolls and also I started collecting Louis Vuitton. All of my dolls are in plastic boxes in my garage - terrible but again, no room inside my house!

5. Cute!
    My mom has a huge collection of dolls that she wants to pare down lol. She loves Marie Osmond, Virginia Turner and a bunch of other random artists I can't remember at the moment.

I really like some of the different designer Barbies (like the Juicy Couture ones, Diane Von Furstenberg, Kate Spade, Dooney & Bourke, etc.).