Dolce & Gabbana Miss Escape Tote, opinions please.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am thinking of buying this bag, would love to know what you all think.

[​IMG]

I have been searching for this bag of Victoria Beckhams but could never find :sad: The Miss Escape is not the same but maybe it would do?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. woah! this is such a cute bag! I love love leopard and patent leather.

I am just worried are the leopard parts of the bag suede? hair? coated?
    I guess it changes my mind if it were hair or suede.

edit: never mind i just checked neimans it's leather, ah i love it :nuts:

3. Oh I never thought of that. I haven't actually seen the bag in real life yet. Likewise I wouldn't buy if real hair or suede, pattern looks flat though so maybe just a print.

4. Adorable! I love it! This is such a classy way to do leopard, IMHO. :tup:

5. It is lovely but I am still lusting after the VB one :sad: I have put up a thread hoping that someone will identify it.

6. I would wait for the VB one. The D&G is nice also, but I am not crazy about the contrasts....leopard, black patent, gold, brown straps....there is alot going on!!

7. I think the leopard part looks like it may be fabric. I don't like the gold pieces that attach to the straps. I'd keep searching for VB's.

8. Thanks, I think so also. My DD has just come in & she doesn't like it at all.