Dolce and Gabbana Sicily bag sizes!!!

Apr 11, 2015
I went to my local Dolce boutique today to finally take a peek at the Sicily bag in leopard. I first saw it on Net-a-Porter and have been obsessed for months. I posted about it in the "What bag are you lusting for?" Thread and a few other ladies wanted me to take pics to see the sizes so I hope this helps anyone who's interested in the bag [emoji4] it's soooo beautiful! This is going to be my birthday present to myself in November!

Also please excuse the outfit! It photographed horrible but it's cute LOL I promise ;) just a simple tee and leather joggers.

Large size:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443132629.692792.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443132646.126269.jpg

Medium size (the one I want!):
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443132685.412690.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443132704.080859.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443132716.082140.jpg

Forgot to take a crossbody pic with the large!! Sorry!

Reactions: finer_woman
Omg! The bag is so gorgeous! Yeah med size look looks nicer. I'm so jealous u could try in on. I need to clarify something.....the leopard print isn't pony/calf hair right? And may I ask how much is the price of medium? TIA!

P/S: can't wait to see your reveal in Nov (what a great bday gift for yourself)

Omg! The bag is so gorgeous! Yeah med size look looks nicer. I'm so jealous u could try in on. I need to clarify something.....the leopard print isn't pony/calf hair right? And may I ask how much is the price of medium? TIA!

P/S: can't wait to see your reveal in Nov (what a great bday gift for yourself)

I loveeeee this bag, so beautiful. This one is a pebbled calfskin. They did have some bags with the hair but the SA who helped me (who was also super nice and gave me her cell, the first time any SA anywhere has done that!) was against the one with the ponyhair due to the fact that it won't fair in weather as well. They also had like a velvet material one.

The medium is perfect! About the same size as my Speedy 25. May be too small for some but I love a little nub of a bag [emoji39]

The medium in U.S. is $1,495. I'm starting to save NOW lol!! Thank you...I'm excited to do one! It really is a beautiful piece and very well made.

Reactions: casseyelsie
How tall are you? I know this thread is a bit old, but I can't find much on this gorgy bag. I am obsessed and am dying to get one. I was thinking the large, but it does look big on you. Did you see any of the painted ones?

How tall are you? I know this thread is a bit old, but I can't find much on this gorgy bag. I am obsessed and am dying to get one. I was thinking the large, but it does look big on you. Did you see any of the painted ones?

Hi lulilu! Just saw this, sorry for the delay! It's a shame there isn't much out there on this bag. I filmed a "What's in my bag" video for it on YouTube, I can send you the link if you want!

I am 5'2" :smile: