Doggie Holiday Gifts

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Do you buy your pets gifts? Target has THE best "Holiday Dinner Plates" for dogs. I bought my Sizzles the one with the Dead Squirrel, Baked Potato, Dinner Roll, Corn on the Cob and Green Bean rope. You can also get "Plates" with Roast Chicken or Lobster. The Dead Squirrel was just too silly to pass up:

5272898936_37ee7b3f86_b.jpg

Yummy! :nuts:

OMG that is hysterical.
I get my dogs grain free, wheat free treats, maybe a toy or two. They also have little Santa hats to wear this year, which I am sure will offend them horribly, they hate clothes.

Too cute! I love the squirrel. I bought my boxer a stuffed squirrel last year because he's always chasing them in the yard and can never catch one.
He catches turtles though!:nuts: I've had to release a few out the front door after he carried them inside. :nuts::nuts: I have a wooden turtle ornament for our Christmas tree in honor of my brave turtle hunter. :ninja:

haha that is REALLY cute KittyKat65!!!
This is my dog's first Christmas since we've had her, so I'm going to spoil her with some new Nylabones, a new harness and leash, and maybe a new sweater :nuts:

KittyKat, that's ADORABLE!!! :nuts: Sizzles will love it! I'm hitting up Target tomorrow to grab one for our girls. I love the corncob and the dead squirrel. Thank you for sharing!

Every Christmas DH and I wrap up squeaker toys in tissue paper and let the girls open them up. Here's a video from last year:

As you can see Jolie is a pro. :smile: