Does your Goyard St. Louis get dirty inside?

What size in purse organizers did you all get and do you have any photos of what it looks like with it inside the bag?
I have a St. Louis PM, here's a pic with my organizer! It's the purse to go zip up, size extra jumbo. I originally got it for a GM, but I think it actually fits perfectly inside the PM and gives it some more structure.

Attachments

• purse to go.jpg
    purse to go.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 419
Hello everybody!
I know this might not be the best place to ask this since the OP was asking a different question but I need to know something: does Goyard have/give authenticity cards? I ask this because I'm buying my first (over the phone) and I asked what I'd received but the SA didn't mention an authenticity card and since I asked like a thousand questions, I feel weird asking her again..

The only "paper" id get is the ticket with the details of payment, etc.

Hope someone can help me!

Hello everybody!
I know this might not be the best place to ask this since the OP was asking a different question but I need to know something: does Goyard have/give authenticity cards? I ask this because I'm buying my first (over the phone) and I asked what I'd received but the SA didn't mention an authenticity card and since I asked like a thousand questions, I feel weird asking her again..

The only "paper" id get is the ticket with the details of payment, etc.

Hope someone can help me!

I don't know how to delete a post but an answer is not needed anymore since I just got my bag :smile: thanks anyway!

Congratulations! What did you get?

Thank you so much! I don't know if you mean which bag I got or if you're asking about the cards, envelope, etc but I got a St. Louis PM bag in black/black and it's gorgeous! I couldn't stop smiling since I've wanted one for more than a year and it's my first Goyard purchase [emoji4][emoji173]️

Thanks for telling us about the purse-to-go organizer. I bought the same one you have and am very pleased. It gives the bag structure that I like.
That’s so cute. Can you share website to purchase? The .net link listed didn’t work for me
View attachment 3297771

I use a silver Purse-To-Go organizer in mine. I like the pockets it gives me for organization, the light structure it gives my bag, and the protection for the inside. :smile:
can you share exact link for the purse to go please?