Does this sound right?

Jun 25, 2015
I brought one of my new bags in for a repair and they said it would be sent to California and take about two weeks since the bag is new. I call today and am told no it was sent to Canada for the repair and will take 6-8 weeks?!They were not upfront about this the first time nor when they called to give me an update- is this normal?

I didn't even know repairs were done in Canada. I live here and had a repair done, but it was sent to California... good to know that repairs can be done in Canada now. Also, I never heard of repairs taking 2 weeks, unless they were going to inspect it? 4-6 weeks is more the norm.

Hmmm- yes it sounded so strange to me when they said it was sent to Canada and would take more like 6-8 weeks because it has to go through customs. I dropped it off at the Atlanta store and was told it was going to California- oh well. Guess I will have a well traveled bag. I'm not sure why he told me 2 weeks- I would rather know the realistic time- I'm not going to be mad- just give it to me straight:smile:

Did they tell you Ontario? Ontario, California is where my bag just got back from being repaired. Maybe the SA thought it was Ontario, Canada?
She definitely said Canada and it has to go through customs but I bet maybe all she saw was Ontario ca and thought Canada- that is so funny and that makes more sense- lol- guess my bag won't be international after all:smile::smile:

Reactions: MokeyLV