Does this exist? White classic flap in patent or caviar with gold HW?

Jul 14, 2008
And I mean regular white, not the off white or beige-type whites... I'm looking for something slightly smaller than my reissue 226 size. I don't even know if this bag that I'm imagining exists or not?

Hi! Well, there's the white patent evenig star flap, which has gold h/w. I don't think you will be able to find it in stores, but you can call around and stalk ebay/bonanzle, etc. The white caviar flap was made with gold h/w (both the medium and Jumbo) but AFAIK, it isn't as popular as silver h/w and much more difficult to find. I remember a few pfers had luck finding their bags on the west coast... Beverly Hills, maybe? Hmm. It's worth calling around for too! I could swear I saw (but not recently) a white caviar flap (Jumbo I think) with gold h/w at NM too. Call them as well! I'd definitely check the reference library to see who has what you want, and PM them. Good luck! :flowers:

Yes it does, or it did.........I had it in jumbo size, had to have it bought in London since USA had none left, the gold was bright gold., the bag was the stiffer caviar in pure white.............in a moment of complete and total madness I sold it................I regret it completely..........here is a pic.....

Attachments

• white jumbo with gold.jpg
    white jumbo with gold.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 100