Does this bag make me look big?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I got my bag a day earlier than expected from Coach.

And I fartin' LOVE IT! It really is a perfect size and it's so pretty in person! The "drop" on it is great too...the smaller tote just looked silly on me. And I know this still won't "overpower" me postbaby.

This is the large Signature Patent Stripe tote in Khaki/Brown.

But really...does it make my belly look big? (hehehe)

(I took a picture with my belly hanging out too...but don't want to scare ya'll this early in the morning! lol)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i think ur bag looks fab! be proud of ur belly!

3. Love the bag. Looks great on you....baby belly and all. I agree, be proud of your belly. ;)

4. I think it looks perfect on you!!! It really is an excellent size!!! You look FAB:flowers:

5. Love that baby belly! Congrats!

6. I think it looks cute!

7. I think it looks great on you. What belly? Ha ha. B eproud of that beautiful baby belly. The bag will look just as great post-baby belly. Enjoy you r bag and good luck with the baby.

8. Girl, stop it! LOL The bag is cute as heck and you look good with it.

9. It looks great.

10. Bag looks great on you. Congrats!

11. That bag will be great for pre-baby and post-pregnancy.

12. LOVE the bag on you! And the baby belly! You look cute preggars & the bag is perfect for you! Congrats! I got my signature patent stripe satchel in the same colour and I can't wait to use it! :woohoo:

13. You look beautiful, bag, baby and all.:tup:

14. That bag is very pretty! And your baby belly is too cute. :yes:

15. Adorable (bag and belly)!!!! :P