Does the price of a pair of shoes make a difference?

Gucci is very uncomfortable. Rene Caovilla is very comfortable for shoes and they are very dressy. They are also good for wide feet because my mother has wide feet and she finds them so comfy. But they are also very expensive.

I'm not really a shoe person although I have quite a few. I also have a lot of boots. The thing is, my feet always hurt no matter what I wear. I have a pair of Zanotti dressy sandals and my feet hurt when I wore them. I just bought a pair of Manolo's on sale at NM. I'm going to give them a try. I have a pair of Cole Haan's. They hurt. It must be my feet!!!!

KK said:
Lucky you LV_addict! I have a couple pairs of gucci, very disappointed, they are pumps (almost 3"), don't know why I bought them. Last couple of time I was, my mum found a good shoe-maker, so I had 4 pairs of tailor made done, maybe that's the way to go for me. I have skinny feet.
If you don't wear them, sell them on eBay! That's what I did!!! I got good $$$ for them too! Some were only worn ONCE!:nuts:

I think it does and doesn't, there are a lot of comfortable shoes out there for under $200. There are a lot of cute ones too. I'm soooo picky about shoes, I've tried Jimmy Choo flats and they don't do anything for me (but squish my toes all flat), but my cheap clarks rock my feet's world.
everyone's feet are different. it just depends. I have yet to find a pair of heels that I can stand in for longer than an hour.

LV_addict said:
Can I just say that for the longest time I was wondering what was the BIG DEAL with Manolos? Then I got a pair of Manolo boots. I can't really say they are THAT MUCH MORE comfortable than any other high end shoe/boot, but do fit very nice. However, having owned more than one pair of GUCCI shoes and boots, I swear they are the most UNCOMFORTABLE footwear EVER!!!

but manolo's style is unique, gucci is boring and so much seen around and the quality is lower.

LV_addict said:
If you don't wear them, sell them on eBay! That's what I did!!! I got good $$$ for them too! Some were only worn ONCE!:nuts:

But how much can you sell them for? I guess not much if you have worn them once or twice. I find it really hard to part with my shoes like you gals with your bags. I am planning to sell some of my very very old shoes though (still new just don't wear anymore), I threw about 15 pairs away last time I moved. I wonder why I dragged some of them to the other side of the world instead of getting rid of them.

My most expensive pair of shoes is my boots from VS. I haven't used it yet, got it on sale for $70 I think. I'd rather put $ towards bags for some reason.

Almost all high heels are uncomfortable. if you're used to wearing them, though, you stop noticing it. it's like beer, you just ignore how bad it is and it starts being good.
I don't wear heels, period, and I probably wouldn't spend more than a couple hundred dollars on shoes (definitely more for good boots, but I live in Florida and have no use for boots at all). It's just not my top priority. expensive shoes don't really impress me very much, my feet love my Nikes and my flip flops.

YOu can definitely tell the difference with designer shoes. It's so comfortable. I owned a pair of Manolo's that were sky high and my feet didn't hurt a bit even when I used it to go out dancing. I wore those babies out. The best $500 I spent on shoes. :biggrin: I wear Stuart Weitzman now and they are comfortable too. Better than NineWest.

for example: i LOVE Christian Louboutin Espadrilles for Spring/Summer as well Chloe Plattform, and i know no many people will have them, that's 1 diference for me, and of course they are simply gorgeous :love:

im sure there r differences, especially d form n materials (i really want to get guiseppe zanottis jeweled heels..luv em so much)...about how they fit, comfortable/not, it depends on your feet, every feet r different.. i dont think we can judge just from the brand.
i have a 3" brown vicini peep toe shoes, n they hurts when i wear em for long time.. i have a dkny pumps, the same height, n they fit wonderful :smile:,

but nothing beats birkenstocks, converse n vans...they r the best for me :P