Does the Mini Chyc work as a Crossbody Bag?

Mar 31, 2009
I'm in love with the look of this bag, but I'm just wondering if it works comfortably as a crossbody bag, or as a shoulder bag for that matter? If you have one, how do you usually carry it? How does it feel? I usually carry bags on my shoulder that fit snugly under my arm, so it's hard to imagine a shoulder bag falling at my hip. I think crossbody can look quite chic (or chyc in this case :smile:), though.

I'm in love with the look of this bag, but I'm just wondering if it works comfortably as a crossbody bag, or as a shoulder bag for that matter? If you have one, how do you usually carry it? How does it feel? I usually carry bags on my shoulder that fit snugly under my arm, so it's hard to imagine a shoulder bag falling at my hip. I think crossbody can look quite chic (or chyc in this case :smile:), though.
I have a second design mini CC in black which has defect and I'll return to NM.com
About the shoulder strap which I adjusted to the longest length, crossing body style is a little bit shorter for my figure (5'5 & 103lb), and I think while I'm wearing a winter coat, it's impossible to cross body. I think use it as a shoulder bag is the best looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
I'm waiting for my mini CC to arrive next week. I certainly plan to carry on my arm or by the strap on my shoulder, but I cannot see it working as a crossbody. I say that b/c the bag has quite a bit of structure from what I can see in photos. Based on the depth of the bag, it may just stick out too much at the bottom of the bag and look awkward. I can't imagine that it would be comfy either, again b/c it does seem so structured.

I already have 2 bags that can be crossbody, so this is not a concern for me with the mini CC. However, I can certainly try it like that and report back!