• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

Does the MC Cles fit business cards, CC's and money?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I'm thinking about getting a MC cles. I went to go buy a cles a week and a half ago and ened up with a mini pochette. The mini is just not working for me. I need to carry my ID, CC and a few business cards will the MC cles do the job? Also if I use it on my keychain is there a good chance the monogram will wear off? TIA:smile:

bianca.tan

Certified LV Addict
Oct 30, 2006
Houston, TX
i can fit about 20 different cards in my mono cles without any problem. about 5 debit/credit cards, driver's license and the rest are membership/club cards, gift cards and discount cards :yes:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I have the CB cles which is the same size as the MC cles.
I think it's not very practical; I can fit a FEW cards in there and maybe a few coins, but the cles won't close nicely and will be bumpy...the mono cles on the other hand, I constantly have about 12 cards, lots of change, and maybe a few bills in there.
As for the MC monogram, rubbing off is inevitable :smile:

thereallouis

Sep 13, 2006
Damier!
I have the Damier cles and it's great for ccs, ids, cash, receipts, and coins. I have the Groom but don't want him to be scratched or anything. The Damier one can be thrown around and still looks like new!

J